what do you want for the holidays?

lisamag

my list is not too long.....just a

chef - I havent eaten proper meal in months

cleaning lady - Havent seen my house spick and span in years

nanny - havent had break from taking care of 2 little ones since first one was born

a house - living in cockroach infested apartment since last 3 yrs

storage - there isnt enough space to put all the toys, clothes or food

big screen tv - eye signt not that great for 27' tv

peace around the house - non-stop commotion

AND

I dont want to see another cockroach in my LIFE!!!!!:gdangry4:

:D that wasnt that bad, right?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. And, I have given this a LOT of thought. I even have over 200 bucks in "Play money" in my Paypal account and can not think of a single thing to spend it on.

I guess my pleasures are simple. Material things are just a cherry on top of the cake of life. :yup:

We have a doozy of a one blowing in right now! Want me to sent it to you??? We got about 8" and 40 MPH winds, is that "white" enough for ya?

Lol! I am right here with you Kara in this 'wonderful' storm. :razz:

All I want/ask for the holidays is for my oldest dd to not have any blowups on Christmas Day, it ruins the day for all four of us. She has every year, but my fingers and toes are crossed.

As for material things, I seriously just want that more than anything in the world right now.

Well I think we all want world peace, a maid, kids that listen, etc. LOL

So, in addition to all of that, I only have a few things on my list this year as dh and I started a business this year that took all of our time and money.

A Kurv vaccuum for easy cleanup of dog hair LOL

An All Clad slow cooker to be able to have a nice meal when I get home from work late every night

Some Victorias Secret silk pajamas

Gift cards so that I can buy what I want/need during the year and not have to take money away from the business

World Peace would be nice...;)

Other than that, all I want is my family to get together and have a great day together! Capped off with an excellently prepared (By Everyone!) Dinner.

And, in case I don't get a chance to; Happy Holidays Everyone!

:banana01::holiday10:

-Mike

very nice answer and I even suspect you didn't just do for "show". your family is lucky, but then again, I bet you are too. Kristyn

well i missed out on the laptop, the dishwasher deals of BF, and i think i'll get the recliner next month. i still have hope for the kids not fighting lol.

well that just went out the window, i even told them they were ruining my christmas with the teasing and fighting:gdgirlfight3ol:, but it didn't stop till mommy has to yell! :gdangry3:

and then they ask if they can open a present :shock:

Lol! I am right here with you Kara in this 'wonderful' storm. :razz:

All I want/ask for the holidays is for my oldest dd to not have any blowups on Christmas Day, it ruins the day for all four of us. She has every year, but my fingers and toes are crossed.

As for material things, I seriously just want that more than anything in the world right now.

I must say, it is 5 PM now. And so far my Holiday wish has come true. Still 3-4 hours left, but so far so good. :D