Hannah Montana Concert Code

I have read that the presale tickets go fast, so if you go to the trouble of joining to get a presale code use it as soon as you're aloud to. I thought about it, but it was kind of quirky for my venue: not handled by ticketmaster. I ended up just buying them on line by being on line the minute they went on sale. I ended up with good seats & I needed 4. GL

Kristy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Did anyone else buy them during the latest presale (the second round of onsale) with the fan club code and actually have them get mailed yet (if you had them mailed?) from Ticketmaster? I didn't do the printable option and was just curious if anyone else had gotten theirs? (It's been over two weeks now) We ordered Doodlebops tickets last week and already got those in the mail?? I'm getting nervous??

I didn't get tickets through presale or even from the regular onsale, but I did win tickets from a radio contest one week ago but they told me that they were having printing issues with the Hannah Montana tickets and they would let me know when they were ready to pick up. I'm in Kansas City though, so not sure if that might be a problem where your at or not.

• 2 months later...
I am trying to purchase pre-tickets for the Hannah Monatan show in Jacksonville Florida I tried to join the membership on Miley's website but they are not accepting new members at this time. Any help would be greatly appreciated !!!! Thanks So much

if your unable to get tickets.... try ticketmaster the DAY of the concert if it says sold out close out the page and try again . do this many times. they release more tickets day of the show but they will not let people know this.

I surprised my dd with front roll seats doing this

Did anyone else buy them during the latest presale (the second round of onsale) with the fan club code and actually have them get mailed yet (if you had them mailed?) from Ticketmaster? I didn't do the printable option and was just curious if anyone else had gotten theirs? (It's been over two weeks now) We ordered Doodlebops tickets last week and already got those in the mail?? I'm getting nervous??

I bought during the 2nd time around presale. Ticketmast would not allow me ot have the tixs mailed or printed. THey are will call only and I have to p/u the day of the concert.

I am trying to purchase pre-tickets for the Hannah Monatan show in Jacksonville Florida I tried to join the membership on Miley's website but they are not accepting new members at this time. Any help would be greatly appreciated !!!! Thanks So much

same here and I can't believe what happened. I went to FYE in orange park mall (ticketmaster vendor) and they had a lottery system. they gave everyone "tickets" and said when they pulled the first one from a plastic bag, that person would be first in line and everyone else would follow, numerically. They pulled #378. I WAS NUMBER 377. I missed it by one number. Instead, I was was assigned last in number system! I wanted so much to surprise my son that I walk up to the line and offered anyone that only wanted to buy 2 tickets (since there was a limit of 4) $100., $200., ...all the way up to $500 just to buy the extra 2 tickets that they were allowed to buy but might not want or need (yeah right). So I sit here today, ticketless in jacksonville. husband told me to go the old-fashioned route...scalpers, um, I mean ticket brokers. I WILL get those darn tickets.

They probably stopped accepting them b/c word got out that if you joined the fan club then you could get tickets early but its not guaranteed and now there is a lawsuit against her fan club.

They probably stopped accepting them b/c word got out that if you joined the fan club then you could get tickets early but its not guaranteed and now there is a lawsuit against her fan club.

No that is not it - I was able to join earlier in the week but once the new concert dates were announced they put a hold on new memberships to keep scalpers from joining at the last minute to get presale tickets. I bought the membership for DD for Christmas so I was very lucky that I got in before the new dates were announced. I was lucky enough to get tickets through the presale for New Orleans and this will also be a Christmas present for DD - she will be so excited!! Unfortunately I think the expectations of joining the club just to get tickets got way out of hand when the first concert tickets went on sale. I really think Mileyworld is trying to curb the scalpers and the only way to do that was to close to new memberships once the new dates were announced to keep brokers from joining mulitple times and scooping up all the presale tickets - which unfortunately I think might be what happened the first time around.

Most likely they will reopen for new memberships soon or may already be accepting them since the current presale is over- if anyone is looking to sign up go for it - The site looks like a fun place for Miley fans, parents have control of what their children are allowed to access on the site like being able to IM and things like that, they have monthly giveaways and there may be another opportunity to buy another batch of presale tickets if they become available for your area - one good thing is that members are only allowed to use their personal presale code one time for this current concert. So if more tickets come up later a person who already used a presale code may not use it again - any new presale will be open to members who didn't get through on previous presales. I know that Mileyworld was able to offer a few more presale tickets to some of the concerts that sold out quickly the first time around. SO you just never know. I wouldn't join just for the expectation to get tickets but that might be a plus if any presales come up again.