B1G1F Walgreens Question

jenant06

Hi! Been a member here for a while but never posted. If WG did like they use to do when they had wrigley gum b1g1f and then we had b1g1f coupons from inserts that made gum totally free-except for tax. So I don't see why the samething wouldn't work with the haircoloring. But of course as all things are it depends on cashier or manager at store. I had missed this deal, thanks for pointing it out Jenant06. I will try it at my store and let you know how I did.

Hi! Been a member here for a while but never posted. If WG did like they use to do when they had wrigley gum b1g1f and then we had b1g1f coupons from inserts that made gum totally free-except for tax. So I don't see why the samething wouldn't work with the haircoloring. But of course as all things are it depends on cashier or manager at store. I had missed this deal, thanks for pointing it out Jenant06. I will try it at my store and let you know how I did.

This is how it has always worked for me at WG as well. And I have shopped at many diff stores. In the end, its up to the cashier whether she wants to throw a fit or not, but in general it isnt a problem. Good luck!

More on my shopping today

I got 4 bottles of hair color B1g1 Free 7.49 X 4.00=29.96 - (two free from ad) 14.48 - the coupons in the paper 14.48 = Total 00.00

Covergirl buy 1 get one 50% off. I got a foundation that had free gift of compacy 5.49 then got another compact 2.74 = 8.23 - coupon I had that if you bought a base you could get a bronzer, compact or blush for free. so the gentleman rang the coupon up at 5.49. I only 2.49

38.16 in products for:

2.49 for 4 boxes of hair coloring & a foundation & 2 compacts.

I am proud of myself.

Went to Wag's Tuesday. The summer clothes were all signed 50% off. Shorts had a tag stating 3/$10 OR $3.99 each. So...I take 6 pair up thinking they would be 6/$10. WRONG!! They called the TOP DOG store manager over and he says they will be $1.99 each. But, I point out, the manufacturer's tag says 3/$10, so, shouldn't they be 6/$10 now??? He says NO and walks away. No "Sorry" "Have a nice day" "Screw you" just "NO!!" So, I told the cashier to get them off my bill, I don't want 'em. :mad:

More on my shopping today

I got 4 bottles of hair color B1g1 Free 7.49 X 4.00=29.96 - (two free from ad) 14.48 - the coupons in the paper 14.48 = Total 00.00

Covergirl buy 1 get one 50% off. I got a foundation that had free gift of compacy 5.49 then got another compact 2.74 = 8.23 - coupon I had that if you bought a base you could get a bronzer, compact or blush for free. so the gentleman rang the coupon up at 5.49. I only 2.49

38.16 in products for:

2.49 for 4 boxes of hair coloring & a foundation & 2 compacts.

I am proud of myself.

Yay!!! You did excellent!!:g_clap: I've got to get my other coupons from my dad before I go and hopefully get my free haircoloring. :g_dance:

I went to my local Walgreens got 10 boxes because it was such a great deal but when I got to the register instead of them ringing up for 7.99 and one free, they split the amount one was ringing up for 3.75 and the other 3.74 so the cashier only gave me 3.75 off my manufactur coupons. So instead of me getting them both FREE I ended up paying like 1.87 for each of them:(