Box Tops For Education

Kleenex has 3 packs with bonus boxtops on the wrapper, and in Walmart the other day I saw boxes of Betty Crocker Scalloped, Au Gratin and Roasted Garlic flavor mashed potato mixes with bonus boxtops on the packages. Ziploc has boxtops on all of the products they make now, I think, including the new steaming bags packages. (I can't give you mine because my daughter's school collects them too so I thought I could help by telling you how to find more. :) )

I don`t know where it is at at the moment but I beleive these are the details. In my Sunday paper this week there was a coupon thingy to mail in with UPC codes and receipt showing you purchased 10 products that offer the boxtops and they will send you a bonus of 200 bonus points or something like that for the boxtops. I collect these for my daughters school as well so this will come in handy.

Kmart had a deal where you bought 10 Hamburger Helper boxes (there were some other things that were included but I don't remember what...) then you got 70 bonus labels - printed out at the register on those coupon machines - and I thought that it went until some time in September. Just be careful, I had to go back in because I realized that I never got them & when I went back to the register she had thrown them out in the garbage. It said that it was worth $7 for the school.

• 3 weeks later...

Have you signed up at the BoxTops site yet? They have lots of links to sites where you can register to earn more points for your school and they have the marketplace links...your school earns a % of the money you spend at the online stores if you use the links on BoxTops' site. I realize they are not class-specific, but every little bit to the school helps. :yup:

Not to mention all the printable coupons!! :D