OD amazing computer deal $699

nirvana4all

Best regular price I have seen for this computer, then they have $200 in rebates.

http://www.officedepot.com/ddSKU.do?level=SK&id=636070&N=265489&An=browse

That is the online link for info on the M8100n by HP from office Depot, but you have to go in person from what I understand to get all the rebats which drop the price from $899 -$50 OD & -$150 HP = $699

Best buy has same computer on sale, but is asking $899 after rebates just to give you an example.

Just an FYI. office depot rebates are a PAIN!!! we did one several months agao and it was 7 rebates all in seperate envelopes with seperate forms and to toally different addresses. it was so confusing i had to go over it several times to make sure it was right. i will definately think twice about rebates from office depot.

Just an FYI. office depot rebates are a PAIN!!! we did one several months agao and it was 7 rebates all in seperate envelopes with seperate forms and to toally different addresses. it was so confusing i had to go over it several times to make sure it was right. i will definately think twice about rebates from office depot.

I'll second that... I bought our Olevia 26" LCD TV from Office Depot during BF 2005. I waited FIVE (5) MONTHS for the $200 rebate. http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Marcster2005/Smileypad/Rude/fantastisk.gif

I never got my rebate back from OD after my blackfriday purchase. But It has happened to me from many other retailers including Staples, where they advertise that getting rebates is easy. Now I don't even look at products with mail-in rebates.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I had a few people ask me about how this system was holding up since they know I am tough on systems and work them hard. All I can say is that this computer has exceded my expectations, and hp just released a m8200n....cant wait until I see what they do with the quad core AMD chips. For now though, just gonna enjoy this one. About every 3rd week OD has been having this same deal if anyone is still in the market for a desktop and does not want to wait/fight the lines durring BF. PM me for any questions you may have as this computer is a beast!