Lawn mower?

I want to pick up a new riding mower when they hit clearance before winter. I was hoping to send away for one of those 10% coupons for Lowes or home depot to use with it. Just with the amount of time it takes to get the coupon I want to time it right. Anyone know roughly when (like what month) I can expect them to start clearing out lawnmowers? Thanks a ton

I want to pick up a new riding mower when they hit clearance before winter. I was hoping to send away for one of those 10% coupons for Lowes or home depot to use with it. Just with the amount of time it takes to get the coupon I want to time it right. Anyone know roughly when (like what month) I can expect them to start clearing out lawnmowers? Thanks a ton

would you mind sharing your source for "sending away" for a 10% off Lowes coupon. My husband really gets on my nerves sometimes and a coupon like that would keep him occupied for several hours as tries to figure out how he can best use 10% off. Thanks if you can help.

would you mind sharing your source for "sending away" for a 10% off Lowes coupon. My husband really gets on my nerves sometimes and a coupon like that would keep him occupied for several hours as tries to figure out how he can best use 10% off. Thanks if you can help.

You write to them that you are moving and they mail you the 10% off up to $5000 coupon :)

http://www.lowesmoving.com/

HTH's