Walmart Toys

myervin2001

I was at my local Walmart tonight and noticed that they were doing a BIG toy reset. They has stuff in buggies all over the garden section and the clearance isle was loaded down, nothing was priced yet which makes me think they are just starting. Most isles in the toy section were empty. Just thought everyone might like to know and keep watch on their Walmarts also.

Just saw this tonight at my Walmart too. I was surprised at the amount of toys and games that were in the garden section. Most of the stuff was marked, but no fantastic deals yet. I did see a toy story remote control car that I'm thinking about going back and getting for my son for Christmas...it was marked down to $7 from $9 something. Not a great deal, but there were only two left...I hate these kinds of moments where I want to wait for it to be marked lower, but I also don't want to miss out! Decisions, decisions!

My Wal-Mart's deals never get that great either. Everyone is buying the toys when they are only marked down a couple of dollars. I don't think Wal-Mart shoppers are Target shoppers, LOL, they don't realize the longer you wait the lower the price will get. :) Although my Wal-Mart isn't that great about marking their clearance down much and they are especially slow about it when they do markdown.

My Wal-Mart did their big toy sale a week or two ago. I think I posted about it in another Wal-Mart thread. The prices were great. Most things were 50%-75% off and they marked down a lot of things Target did not have. I have checked a few other local Wal-Marts and the prices are not that good and they still have a lot left, so I guess it varies from store to store.

Personally my walmart was a complete bust.

I went to the oldest walmart, which was a HUGE Mistake, they were remodeling.

And it was a major mess. Things were thrown everywhere.

The only good think I got was a couple packs of socks for DS's for $2/pack.

Toys are still too high.

The only good deal I've found at the Walmart here was girl's tights for 50 cents and $1.00 per pair. Since my DD's school has gone to uniforms this year, they only allow black, navy or white tights. I found several pairs in both black & white in her current size and one size up so she'll have some for next year too.