Sears clearance add'l 50% off

sewwise

I just ran into my Sears store last night and noticed that clearance was an add'l 50% off. My store had TONS and TONS of clearance racks in each department (except for toddler boys which is what I was looking for!) There were several sizes in each style. It looks as if they didn't even sell any of their summer inventory before it went on clearance! They had entire displays that looked like new merchandise that was extra 50% off. This is the only Sears store in my area so I'm not sure if it's just my store that has this much inventory or not but it's worth a look! I got a HUGE bag of stuff for myself, my DH and DS for $75.:yup:

i went to Sears today..they have amazing prom dresses for junior on sale....

Regular price $150...only $27

Regular price $120...only $20

Regular Price $100...only $17

I also swing by the junior section at Macys...couple of dresses are $10...regular price is $68

I just got home from Sears here in utah. All the shoes and clothing were and extra 40 percent off. I got over 30 items for 109.00. That included 2 pairs of shoes for my daughter also. I was so excited. It was great. I am pretty much done with all my school shopping now. I just need some shoes for DS11 who wears a mens size 6.5. See any good deals on them let me know pleasse...Thank You to the poster on the great Sears sale. That was as close to the Old Navy Sale as I could find.

Jackie

Pennies had dress shirts for under $7.00! My hubby got 4 or five...all they had in his size of that type. Then a polo style (don't remember the brand) for $7.49 he got one in his size for every color! He is ready for school to start back now. (band director):runaway:

Thanks! I picked up a prom dress today for $19.99 It's beautiful and blue and will look great at the military ball!!

I also picked up one for $37 at Dillard's that my daughter fell in love with last year so now prom is covered too--she just has to choose which dress to wear when