Walgreens Register Rewards Glitch~I Got $16 instead of $10!

love a deal

This week @ Walgreens you can earn Register Rewards if you buy specific P&G products.

spend $5.00 get $2 RR

spend $10.00 get $4 RR

spend $20.00 get $10 RR

So I went in this morning b/c I had some great mfg. coupons. I got $20.00 worth of the P&G products. Went to check out and the cashier hands me my coupons. He gave me a $2.00, $4.00, & $10.00. BOY was I suprised! So I went back in to see if it would happen again...YUP!!! I was buying $20.00 worth of products AND using mfg. coupons and leaving the store with $16.00 Register Rewards. Here is my total loot so far:

~(5) Crest toothpaste

~(2) Oral B tooth Brushes

~(8) packs of Venus disposable razors

~(1) Gillette Fusion Razor

~(1) Gillette Anti./Deodorant

~(4) Gillette Fusion shave gel

~(17) Secret Platinum anti./deodorant

~(2) 25.4oz. Pantene Shampoo & Conditioner

~(8) Herbal Essence Shampoo & Conditioner

~(10) infusium 23 Shampoo & Conditioner

~(1) CHI LIMITED EDITION FLAT IRON($119.99):)TREAT FOR ME:)

MY total out of pocket cost for everything including tax $134.87:g_dance:

No such luck for me, but still great deals none the less!

Here's what I got (I think I calculated this correctly...)

(2) boxes of Tuff Garbage Bags (2 for 4.99 with a $5 mail in Super Saver rebate)

Inf shampoo (2 for $12)

Inf conditioner (2 for $12)

Herbal Ess shampoo ($3.33)

Herbal Ess gel ($3.33)

Secret Deodorant ($3.33)

Est. Sub total $27.00

Minus coupons (all from a Sunday paper a few weeks ago w/ 7/31 expirations)

-$6 (BOGO) Inf haircare

-$1 Herbal Ess

-$1 Herbal Ess

-$.50 Secret

Sub Total $18.50

Once I mail in my $5 Tuffs rebate, the total will be $13.50

Minus the $10 Rewards Bucks I just received

Making my OOP spending $3.50 plus tax - yippee! :cheesy:

I went sunday morning and got and all I got was a $2 and a $4 and so they said it was because my coupons brought it down to under $20 and one of my coupons was a register reward coupon. So I had them redo it and without the register reward coupon and still the same thing so the girl gave me the $4 one that printed out that time to equal the $10. I was a little bummed to say the least.

~(1) CHI LIMITED EDITION FLAT IRON($119.99):)TREAT FOR ME:)

They are really nice straightening irons for your hair. They are used a lot in professional salons and are absolutely wonderful! I had no idea Walgreens carried them. I doubt it is exactly like the ones used in salons because my mother owns a salon and said hers are almost $300. If they are like the pro ones that's one heck of a deal, I'm going to have to go look now!

I went sunday morning and got and all I got was a $2 and a $4 and so they said it was because my coupons brought it down to under $20 and one of my coupons was a register reward coupon. So I had them redo it and without the register reward coupon and still the same thing so the girl gave me the $4 one that printed out that time to equal the $10. I was a little bummed to say the least.

I think if you spend $20.00 before coupons you should get the reward! I used the Register Rewards on alsmost every single transaction(I did 10). My total sometimes was less that $2.00. That was using mfg. coupons also. Every single time I checked out it printed me the 3 coupons. The last transaction I did yesterday was for the CHI, I had 11 coupons left($74.00 worth) and the way walgreens coupons works is you have to have 1 item for every coupon you use. So I bought ten .19 pencils & the Chi and used my 11 coupon.

The "glitch" did not work for me today. May have fixed...But I can confirm that the 10 dollar reward does work if you spend $20 and then use coupons, so your total is less than 20 OOP. Did this twice. No clearance on summer yet here in FL.