Home Decorators /outlet......what a joke,

I am Pi$$ed beyond belief at this company. I ordered some flooring last weekend, some hampers later on in the week. Called Tuesday to check the status of my orders. One I can't even get any info online, the other just to check shipment dates. I was told everything was fine, shipping at later date, but was POSITIVELY SHIPPING!! Still no ino on the website, other than direct ship on the 24th. What a bogus company!! I feel for the call center and customer service reps when the company doesn't have any actaul customer service. My order had been cancelled....the didn't bother to email me, or the other thousands of customers. But they are offering a 25% discount on a future purchase!! Like I would ever do business with them again!!! What can I do? they processed thousands of orders, sat on the $$$ from their count of ""thousands of orders".... the $$ they made on the interest for 1 week alone must be enourmous. Any suggestions?

Well it gets better. I called again... all the flooring orders are going to be cancelled(knew that) then I get a delayed shipment notification email!! For 1 month!! There is not a doubt it isn't going to ship...but they aren't refunding $$ yet. On the phone they tell me it is out of stock...then this!! No refund, no cancelling the order!! Yesterday I call on my 2nd order. Delay in shipping till this thursday. Thsi morning an email on delaying shipping for 1 month. All the while they have my $$$!!! They dont wait to charge you until it ships..but when you order!! ughh!!

I called yet again, only to find out that I am not getting an order the "verified was reserved and ready to ship" No notification, just shipping dates that are a month out. No refunds...nothing. I get another date every time I call.

No offense to Mark but the resellerratings website lists Buy.com as one of the worst stores to deal with. I never had an issue with them and in fact would highly recommend Buy.com.

I have never dealt with this store but sometimes things just go wrong. (smander74, be sure to comment on your experience. ) If you are that unhappy, call your credit card company. They should be able to help!

• 5 weeks later...