Gap Kids - lots of markdowns!

JazzMama

I just got back from Gap Kids and bought 15 shirts (polo, sleeveless, graphic crew, striped crew, etc) and a skirt for under $48!

Most were $1.97, 2.97, 3.97. Saw a few denim shorts and skirts marked higher at $9.99, but still a great deal!

Thanks for the heads up!!

Gotta love gap kids and baby gap too!!

Why buy clothes at Wal-Mart when there's gap kids selling quality, in-style clothing for $1.97!!!!

I love the markdowns!! I always shop at this time for next year!!!

Thanks for posting!

This great sale was also going on in my regular GAP store too. I found DD the boyfriend cut jeans for $6.97 and at Gap Kids DS1&2 polo shirts for $2.97-3.97, athletic pants for the same, a sweater for DS $1.97 too. I found some great deals. The boy jeans were $9.97-14.97 on sale. This was in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.

We have a regular GAP in our mall and that GAP also sells kid's clothes as well (clothes for the whole family actually). The deals were awesome on Tuesday, when they were marking things down. I know they were running an additional % off if you opened a GAP credit card.

I personally love the GAP clothes. Love shopping their sales too!

Thanks, OP ;)

I went to the Gap Kids in Ann Arbor, MI and spent $70. I got 2 pr pajama bottoms, a knit hooded jacket, 2 prs of capri pants, 2 layering tanks and a polo & pr of socks. There were swimsuits for $4.97, but really picked over.

Right now they have an extra 20% off for opening a Gap card; I didn't sign up, but could have saved even more.

The deals were OK at Baby Gap... no idea on the regular Gap...

Joanne

Has anyone seen this deal in/around Orlando, FL? I went to the Mall of the Millenia tonight and the least expensive items were $3.95 layering tanks. All other clearance was $4.95 (t-shirts)-est. $20 (jeans).

Altamonte Mall was really picked over, and Park Ave wasn't much better. Haven't checked FL Mall but they usually don't have much selection during sales. Will be going to Sanford mall tomorrow, will let you know if they have anything good.

Altamonte Mall was really picked over, and Park Ave wasn't much better. Haven't checked FL Mall but they usually don't have much selection during sales. Will be going to Sanford mall tomorrow, will let you know if they have anything good.

Thanks for letting me know. FL Mall had nothing - and it was choas with all of the tourists.

Thanks for letting me know. FL Mall had nothing - and it was choas with all of the tourists.

Wish I had read your post before I headed out because we ended up at Florida Mall instead of Sanford, and your're right, they had nothing. And it was CHAOS, I don't know why I ever bother going to that mall!