Popular Photography Magazine 12 Issues for $3.31 BestDealMagazines.com

Fishboysmom

The 2 of you have gotten me really interested in photography with all of your great pictures.

I hope this magazine will give me some more great tips.

But I think I learned rule #1 today....always try to carry your camera with you.

I took the kids to the park today and standing right by the woods was Bambi ! What a cute photo that would have made. I tried with my cell phone cam but it was too far away.

Oh yeah.. I've been learning that rule for the past few days. :(

There's been numberous times just in the last 2-3 days, that I wished

I had my camera with me. Tons of Great sunsets with mountain views.

Plus the start of football practice. :) Ill learn one day. LOL

• 6 months later...

I don't think you are doing the math.

$3.31 for 12 issues is a great deal.

Hmmm, still must be doing the math wrong, still able to find these for less elsewhere. I do have a knee jerk reaction to places that charge a "processing fee". But I just did a search and was able to beat each price they listed. The difference is only a couple of dollars, no biggy.

L.

Hmmm, still must be doing the math wrong, still able to find these for less elsewhere. I do have a knee jerk reaction to places that charge a "processing fee". But I just did a search and was able to beat each price they listed. The difference is only a couple of dollars, no biggy.

L.

Well then post the deal. We are dying to know.

L.

Are u sure your understanding the deal?? The processing fee is the only fee, the entire price is $3.31. I would love to see a better deal than this!

• 2 months later...
Bumping this because I was just wondering if anyone that ordered this magazine on this date (Jan 26, 2008) received any issues yet. I have ordered several magazines from this site but this was the first subscription that I ordered and I still haven't received my first issue. About two weeks after this I ordered Men's Fitness for my DH and he has received 3 issues already! I'm really anxious to receive this. I ordered this same magazine a couple weeks ago as a gift for my Dad and I didn't tell him about it. I was hoping it would just show up as a surprise for him and now I'm wondering if it will show up at all!! :confused:

Bumping this because I was just wondering if anyone that ordered this magazine on this date (Jan 26, 2008) received any issues yet. I have ordered several magazines from this site but this was the first subscription that I ordered and I still haven't received my first issue. About two weeks after this I ordered Men's Fitness for my DH and he has received 3 issues already! I'm really anxious to receive this. I ordered this same magazine a couple weeks ago as a gift for my Dad and I didn't tell him about it. I was hoping it would just show up as a surprise for him and now I'm wondering if it will show up at all!! :confused:

I ordered too and have not received my first issue yet. In my comfirmation email, it said that it takes 8-14 weeks depending on the publisher to receive your first issue. It has been 11 weeks since we ordered so I'd wait until after the 14 week mark and then contact them if you haven't received it yet.

I have ordered other subscriptions from them before and I have always gotten them so maybe this publisher is a little slow or something. :)

I ordered too and have not received my first issue yet. In my comfirmation email, it said that it takes 8-14 weeks depending on the publisher to receive your first issue. It has been 11 weeks since we ordered so I'd wait until after the 14 week mark and then contact them if you haven't received it yet.

I have ordered other subscriptions from them before and I have always gotten them so maybe this publisher is a little slow or something. :)

Thanks for your reply. Hope we receive our magazines soon! :)

• 1 month later...
I'm bumping this again for anyone that ordered this magazine when it was the deal of the day on 1/24 like I did and still haven't received their first issue. Customer Service at Best Deal Magazines just confirmed that the publisher has me set up to receive my first issue in SEPTEMBER 2008 and my subscription ends with the August, 2009 issue! That is crazy!! Didn't know I would have to wait 9 MONTHS to get a magazine!! :eek:

I'm bumping this again for anyone that ordered this magazine when it was the deal of the day on 1/24 like I did and still haven't received their first issue. Customer Service at Best Deal Magazines just confirmed that the publisher has me set up to receive my first issue in SEPTEMBER 2008 and my subscription ends with the August, 2009 issue! That is crazy!! Didn't know I would have to wait 9 MONTHS to get a magazine!! :eek:

That stinks! I ordered mine the same day you did, and I received my first issue last week.

That stinks! I ordered mine the same day you did, and I received my first issue last week.

That makes no sense. Maybe they do something alphabetically with the last name. My last name begins with W. That is the only thing I can think of! I purchased this magazine in March as a gift for my Dad. How knows when he will get HIS!! Maybe NEXT year for Father's day! :shock: