BOGO half off + free shipping & 20% off @Famous Footwear

apurpleocean

Thank you Thank you Thank you I got the football cleats we were looking for before practice starts in 2 weeks for DS10 and a pair of running shoes for myself for the gym and after discounts it was 47.xx for both pair.... I was looking to pay that for just the cleats so I am extremely impressed with this find... thanks for posting it!

WooHoo thank you! I just bought my daughter the criss cross shoes she has been wanting and I kept telling her not now, they cost too much but I just got two pairs of shoes for $16.xx. I am hoping to go back and find some more but they are going fast!!

what is a criss cross shoe? What age are these popular for? DD13 has a bday coming up and she won't tell us what she wants and we know she loves shoes but when we try to surprise her they are always the "wrong" style.... maybe if criss cross are popular and you tell me what I am looking for I could try that...

• 2 weeks later...

I just tried using the 20% off code and it said it was no longer any good. (I was able to take advantage of it last year - so THANKS to the OP!) So, I wanted to share a code that I received for 10%. (Not as good as the 20% off, but every bit helps)

Use 0707102 - good through 9/12/07

The deal is going on in the store too ... the sales rep said that they are BOGO through Sept.

Only problem is if you buy it in the store you don't get the extra 20% off. I'd rather go to the store cuz it is right across the street but I want that extra 20% so I did the online thing. Shipping only took two days. Not bad at all.

• 2 weeks later...