Staples deals for 7/22-7/28

aerosmithgirl

The Staples circular is now viewable online. Some great deals starting Sunday. Folders for 1 cent, 12-pack of erasers for 5 cents, protractors for 5 cents, pencils-8 pack for 5 cents, rulers for 5 cents and the free item of the week is Cadoozles 10-pack mechanical pencils, FAR-3.29. Happy back-to-school-shopping!!

Does Staples usually stock their sale stuff pretty good? I didn't know if it was worth my time driving in there since it's Tuesday and the sales been on for a few days already.

From what I experienced the last time.. NO they dont. when they run out, they're out.

:( So I think they either dont have enough, or only put out so many, and when they're gone, thats all they'll put out for that sale.

(IMO)

two weeks ago they had the folders and pencils and sharpeners for a penny.....I went on WED night and they had all of it still. The stockers were still filling up the folders and cases while we were there, so our had plenty of stuff....it's best to call ahead. So I guess it depends on what your store is like.