Target cheap school/teacher stuff

theboyzmom

hopefully this is an ok place to post this...

in the dollar spot yesterday I found a TON of awesome stuff for school (I homeschool, but there are things classroom teachers can use as well as parents preparing for homework)

teacher plan books

counters

write on/wipe off mats with states, countries, etc

work books on science, animals, math, etc

math test books

awards

hall passes

self inking stamps

much more

Yeah, and at my Target in Reston VA yesterday, when I went to buy some generic 70 page spiral notebooks, the price said $0.97 but they rang up at $0.20 each. I should have bought every one they had.

They are 10 cents each at Walmart--Tomorrow either Office Depot or STaples (I can't remember where I saw it LOL) has Crayola Crayons 24 pack for 9 cents a pack.

hopefully this is an ok place to post this...

in the dollar spot yesterday I found a TON of awesome stuff for school (I homeschool, but there are things classroom teachers can use as well as parents preparing for homework)

teacher plan books

counters

write on/wipe off mats with states, countries, etc

work books on science, animals, math, etc

math test books

awards

hall passes

self inking stamps

much more

As a preschool teacher, I was so excited to read this. I went right over to my target and they didn't have anything out yet. It was very slim pickens at the dollar spot, they had mostly drinks in that spot. Don't know why.

As a preschool teacher, I was so excited to read this. I went right over to my target and they didn't have anything out yet. It was very slim pickens at the dollar spot, they had mostly drinks in that spot. Don't know why.

Some of the new school stuff in the dollar spot/see spot save will not be out yet. They aren't scheduled to be set until 7/22 so it should be arriving everywhere soon. :)

They do have some cool stuff coming out, though.

Some of the new school stuff in the dollar spot/see spot save will not be out yet. They aren't scheduled to be set until 7/22 so it should be arriving everywhere soon. :)

They do have some cool stuff coming out, though.

My target must really be a stickler on their dates! I am very anxious though.

I am sure you can go online and get this stuff for the same price. We went yesterday and cleaned up. I even put the kids in line, they go through so many crayons over the school year, I am really happy to say I spent $1.92 on 20 boxes yesterday. Sounds like a lot but I am sure they will all be used.:smart:

We had gotten a lot at Staples back when they had their 3 for sale... Then, some more at Wal Mart for the .20. The other day, we went to Target, and their binders were not that great of a price. Then, we went to Costco, and they had awesome binders for $11.97. It offered quite a bit--more compartments, etc. My dd11 got the last decent one they had at Target, then she was mad she didn't get one at Costco. I never thought of them as having anything school-wise worth getting at a good price.

At Office Depot Crayons Are Only .09 Each

yes, Office Depot have plenty of Crayons for 9 cent each. I grabbed 20 of them for my son. They also have pencil box for 49 cents each but they sold out so fast. Yesterday, I saw lunch box at K-mart (look similar with pencil box at office Depot) for 50 cent. 4 beautiful color. There is a sign: "Quantity limited, sorry no rain check". if any one need this, go to K-mart- FAST.