Black Friday Are You Ready? / Countdown

queenki

We have a Thanksgiving day family tradition:

1. Watch the Thanksgiving Day parade on tv

2. Cook all the food for our dinner - some of it prepared the night before

3. Then we all look through the ads and make our plans for BF

This might be my favorite holiday of all - cooking, shopping, wrapping presents, bring out the christmas tree and putting out all the christmas decorations and most importantly spending time with family!

Hee hee me too! Luckily I got my Wii for the kids from Walmart for $249, by calling ahead to see if their trucks delivered a batch, my store got 25! I also got a (probably elcheapo) karoake machine for my daughter (age 7) from Dollar General for $39. Maybe elcheapo, but we can use CD karaoke discs (not cassette) and hook up to the TV. Really didnt want to spend $200 on something and have it break soon too! No Karaoke machines delivered a 4 star rating or higher that I could find.

I feel very accomplished today!!!! Black Friday I can take my time! Hubby said I had this very strange look in my eyes today like a madwoman! LMAO I HAD to get a WII before the Christmas rush. I remided him about the Cabbage Patch Doll year, and last year with WII and the Tickle Me Elmo, and the PS2 debut year...Then he undertood! LOL

Good Luck to all of you!