Kohls sale starting Thursday ~ anyone have a code to add?

amazingone

Just got the email that starting tomorrow its free shiping over 75 and $10.00 Kohls cash for every 50 you spend. This is like a ten dollar gift card for later use.

Wondering if anyone has a discount code to use in conjunction with this.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know if this will work for everyone, but I am an MVC (Most Valued Customers) cardholder with Kohls...and this code is worth 15% off total order through Aug 5 when using the Kohls charge card.

MVCTAKE15

has anyone been able to use this code in the store. I have one but its only 20% i was thinking of saying i left my book at home but i have the code

I've done it before but there were people here that said I shouldn't have. I still go the discount, so good for me.

From their website:

Q. How can I be added to the Kohl’s circular mailing list?

A. If you are a Kohl's Charge customer, you'll automatically receive circulars for our biggest sale events. For our non-Kohl's Charge customers and our smaller events, we rely on newspapers in communities surrounding our department stores to distribute our circulars. So, if there is a Kohl's near you, be sure to check your local or regional newspaper regularly for our weekly circulars.

If you don't live in an area near Kohl's or don't receive a newspaper, you can still find out about our upcoming events! Simply click today's ad at the bottom of any page at Kohls.com to see the in-store circular for the Kohl's nearest you!