Back to School Deals - several retailers

Talama

I stocked up on Walgreens 10 packs of mechanical pencils. .39 a pack. I got 3 packs then turned around and got another 3 packs (cashier just told me to do it in 2 transactions). My son is in 7th grade this year and they allow mechanical pencils (which he prefers). REfill lead packs are $1.86 at Walmart so its cheaper to stock up on the pencils themselves. I have 60 stored away right now. LOL

Thank you LittleOne. I read the Walgreen's ad, but I guess I didn't pay attention to the mechanical pencils right on the FRONT page!!! They had these cheap last year before school started and I stocked up. I was able to do 2 transactions and got the last 4 10-packs of the pencils and got 2 5-packs. Also got the fiskars scissors, so thanks everyone!!

this is just what I bought/needed today so it's not complete

Walgreens 5 pack Papermate Mechanical pencils for 10 cents

Staples Ruler 5 cents

Protractor 5 Cents

Folders 1 cent

Office Depot Composition Books 25 cents

Bic 12 pack cheap stik pens 25 cents

This is so crazy, but I keep wanting to take advantage of these deals even though my son's public school provides everything! We don't even have to buy crayons for him!

That is awesome, Our public schools in Byram, MS, a suburb of Jackson, Mississippi ask us to provide everything including papertowels, kleenex, bandaids, ziploc bags, hand soap, hand sanitizer, red ink pens, and dry erase markers, and they always ask you to bring more of some of the things in the middle of the year

Walgreens: consider signing up on their site, there are some online and clearance items, coupons and downloadable rebate booklet - of course, check here first for the best in school supply deals. not every back to school items was a deal for me, but as mentioned in a previous post, I got 2/$10 backpacks, pretty nice and nice quality too! Gloria