UPDATED! DisneyOutlet.com Overstock Sale this weekend only!

Fishboysmom

DisneyOutlet.com is having an overstock sale this weekend only!

New markdowns on over 300 items.

http://disneyshopping.go.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=10003&storeId=10052&categoryId=14620&langId=-1&N=0&Ntk=p_categoryID&Ntt=14620&Nu=p_productID&CMP=EMC-eml&att=20070622DOP

UPDATE:

Use code SHIP60 for free shipping on $60 exp. 6/28/07

I don't think they are doing maintenance, their site always goes in and out on big sales. They don't have enough bandwidth or whatever to handle the volume, its always like this. You would think someone this big would have a fab site.....

I don't think they are doing maintenance, their site always goes in and out on big sales. They don't have enough bandwidth or whatever to handle the volume, its always like this. You would think someone this big would have a fab site.....

It is sooooo frustrating!!! Their site is running so slow that I can't even get items into my shopping cart. :(

Did this happen to anyone else? I had a big order in my cart and went to review it, after I reviewed I hit the refresh button and all the prices went up. Is it just me. Im trying to get ahold of Disney but not havin much luck.

I haven't had much luck with Disney either. I tried to order a bunch of things to get free shipping with $75 purchase and by the time I entered the code (given on their website), it wouldn't allow the code. Then this week, I tried a different code they had on their website (SHIPFIVE for $5 shipping) and that code didn't work. They seem to change things quicker than I can put together an order.

This an awesome sale! i got about 400.00 worth of stuff for 100.13 ( including 13.00 shipping, which wasnt bad bc most of my stuff was heavy like blankets, sheets) This a great sale for early xmas shopping/bday. let me know how you guys made out. Awesome dog stuff too.

I sent them an email complaining about this! I get they can run out of things however there were some significant price increases in merchandise. That's ridiculous!! It's not eBay where we're bidding on merchandise and you expect the prices to go up.

I sent them an email complaining about this! I get they can run out of things however there were some significant price increases in merchandise. That's ridiculous!! It's not eBay where we're bidding on merchandise and you expect the prices to go up.

I shop online a lot at Disney and have noticed that when a new code comes out - prices change. Once I was watching some luggage that was around $45.00 - a couple of days later a code came out I went to buy the luggage and they upped the price to something like $69.95.

Disney is notorious for upping their prices from one day to the next - not fair if you ask me.

Luckily this time I placed an order on Friday afternoon - still waiting to see if it ships or not. I bought several of the men's PJ's for $5.99 - that's a great price since they were regularly $39.95.

Does anyone know how long it takes for this stuff to ship? I ordered on Friday and got the order confirmation, but I haven't gotten the shipping confirmation yet so I am a little concerned.

Well, I ordered one thing on Thursday of last week and by Friday afternoon I had the shipping confirmation.

I then ordered a bunch of stuff on Friday afternoon and it's still sitting there - no shipping confirmation, no nothing, just says active but hasn't shipped.

I read on another board that some people have gotten emails saying their item was not available. I also read where the prices were wrong on Friday and I'm afraid they don't want to sell the stuff at those prices.

I'm a little concerned too.

I sent an e-mail to them because they pulled a discount code before it expired. They waited a few days to respond and then responded that the code was good up "until today." To me, that's just bad business. Not to be negative, but that's just baaaaddddd! It sounds like it's a game with them; changing prices and codes. Guess it's only a deal if it's worth it!!!:cheesy:

Does anyone know how long it takes for this stuff to ship? I ordered on Friday and got the order confirmation, but I haven't gotten the shipping confirmation yet so I am a little concerned.

I ordered on 6/22 and received my confirmation today that it shipped on 6/26. I had a really difficult time getting everything in my cart that I wanted to order, but my confirmation shows that everything shipped. I was able to get the items before the prices went up. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :)