Webkinz????

Can they be found cheaper than eBay and how? Of course, my daughter wants the most expensive one right now.... the Love Puppy.... Anyone know where to get them at cost?

Thnx...

Also, are these gonna be the new beanie babies of the future????

Can they be found cheaper than eBay and how? Of course, my daughter wants the most expensive one right now.... the Love Puppy.... Anyone know where to get them at cost?

Thnx...

Also, are these gonna be the new beanie babies of the future????

I see them all the time at the Carlton Card Store in the mall.

And, yes, they probably will be the beanie babies of the future--they will spike for a few months then fizzle then everyone will have a shelf full of them that they can't get rid of LOL

They have been very popular since last fall and are growing more and more popular everyday. You can get them at most cards shops, party shops, and many flower shops. They do "retire" after awhile which makes them harder to find. The love puppy was hard to find in February but you should be able to get it now. Many stores have placed orders months ago and are still waiting on delivery! They are very cute and fun to play online. Eventually everything fizzles out but enjoy them while they are hot! My daughter has 12 of them, she loves them. Pretty cheap way of keeping her happy, unlike my 16 year old who wants a new car!!! :eyepoppin

The love puppy was a Valentine thing and a Sesonal Item. My friend who just did another order was not allowed to order him nor the purple bunny, basset hound,cheeky cat or cheeky dog, unicorn(white) grey and white cat. I am afraid ebay is gonna be your best bet on the love puppy. Although you can go on webkinz web site and search for stores in your area that carry the new ones.

There was a railroad strike in Canada, which made them very hard to find a few months ago. They seem to have caught up with the demand though, because they are everywhere now. The prices on Ebay have definitely dropped. The Love Puppy used to command $100, but now sells for around $50. Hold on a little longer and he may go even cheaper.

Like littlesdcen said in a previous post, I would definately check the site to find your local retailers that carry them. I did that and found out that the cake and candy decorating store just around the corner sells them.

• 3 weeks later...
Found them on amazon.com, too. The drug stores around here...like Ford Pharmacy (not Walgreens, etc.) have them...so do all of our hospital gift shops, Hallmark stores, a few flower shops, and Coach House Gifts. We also have a couple other places like King's Variety Store (its a little 5 and Dime store in a small town outside of ours). My daughter just turned 14 and STILL loves them, so I was on this big hunt earlier this June to find one she was looking for. Anyway, try calling your hospital gift shop as that's an unlikely place for everyone to look.

You all have to check out www.sweetbe.com! They sell every last one of them for only $12.99! You can even preorder the new ones that are coming out! I have already preordered the Chocolate Lab due for release in late August. But they also have a preorder for the Black Cat (Halloween) and the Reindeer. You will always pay only $12.99! It is a great website! They have lots of other goodies as well, like CANDY! :gdlicklips:

You all have to check out www.sweetbe.com! They sell every last one of them for only $12.99! You can even preorder the new ones that are coming out! I have already preordered the Chocolate Lab due for release in late August. But they also have a preorder for the Black Cat (Halloween) and the Reindeer. You will always pay only $12.99! It is a great website! They have lots of other goodies as well, like CANDY! :gdlicklips:

That is a great website! I am really interested in the reindeer for my daughter. Since it is a preorder, do they charge your card now or when it is shipped?

That is a great website! I am really interested in the reindeer for my daughter. Since it is a preorder, do they charge your card now or when it is shipped?

It is a great site! I placed my preorder for the Lab on Friday and I haven't been charged so it may be once it ships you get charged. I'll give them a call tomorrow to find out for sure!

On the website, it says they will charge your cc immediately. Has anyone ordered from here before?

• 2 weeks later...