OFFICE DEPOT- Custom Printed Business Cards. $0.99 for 250, shipped!

amyers12345

This is a great deal. Officedepot.com does this about every year.

If you can find a 15% off code, these are only .86 shipped. I had one, but it expired yesterday.

http://www.officedepot.com/textSearch.do?uniqueSearchFlag=true&Ntt=794776662&x=1&y=12

I cannot figure out why the link isn't working. I took it directly from my history, which brings up the page. I re-entered it, try it now. If not, try to search for item #794776662

I have no idea what is happening. The link works for me, and searching for the item # works for me.

Standard White Vellum Business Card, Value, Black Only, Box Of 250

Enlarge Image

Item #: 794776662

They are in the custom printing shop. I have ordered and received.

$0.99

Clear any browser cookies. If you have set it to pick up at a local store, the link will not work.

I ordered 4,000 last week for just under $11 with a 15% off coupon :) Ran into the same problem, at first the order was working, in the card, the information to place on the cards all filled out, but after I chose store delivery, it wouldn't find the offer at all. Clearing cookies, ship not pick up, and it works.

What am I going to do with 4000 business cards? Hand them out constantly. For $11, if I get even ONE new customer, I am WAY ahead :)

Timothy

• 3 weeks later...

That is good. But I get my full color ones here for free just the 5.xx shipping for 250. I uploaded a picture for 4.99 but you can use it everytime you order at no extra charge. Once you pay the upload fee you can use whatever you want. They have Thousands of pictures you can use and even search by realtes catagory to your business.

High quality. I love the free postcards too. I order them for business and at christmas time with the family pictures on them for the family! Just a fyi.

http://e.vistaprint.com/a/tBGeQ1$AZdBOABN1k-CAkcKsFQm/vph3