Victoria Secret Semi Annual Sale starts June......

jarerice

just an FYI but remember that little coupon book that they used to entice you to get their credit card. Well if you call them (the credit card number on your statement) they will send you another booklet.

Thanks I never got mine this year because of a move. :gdclap:

went yesterday and what a rush. I haven't been to one of these in about 3 years. Considering what regular prices are I think I did pretty well. Got 5 bras, 6 panties and a pair of shorts for 130. Now I should be set for another 3 years ;)

I got 5 bath sets for 2.99 each (consisting of 2 bottles of sparkling bath wash with matching sparkling lotion-several scents) then I got 5 (1.99 each) little black silky drawstring bags with Victoria's Secret on one side and a picture of little panties on the other. The saleslady gave me 5 gift boxes and extra tissue paper since the boxes don't have very much. I came home and assembled my 5 adorable little gift boxes that look like I spent much more than 5 dollars each on. In they go to the christmas box. It's getting close girls, it'll be here again before we know it. I'm sure someone on this board will get one of my VS boxes!

hi guys...i was wonderng if the online deal at victoriasecret.com for the semi-annual sale is the same at the store..thanks for the help

Hi -- Usually I find the deals online to be better/cheaper than in the store (but not always - sometimes undies are cheaper in the store because you have to pay shipping online, etc). I usually use coupon codes as well -- for example, June was my mom's birthday, so we used her $10 birthday coupon and July will be my birthday. There are four areas to enter coupon codes - so if you have several, your purchase can turn into a great bargin (even after paying shipping). I'm planning on hitting the store this weekend to see if anything is left. Usually I find odd pajama pieces (like plain teeshirts) and those are cheaper than online too. I would say get an idea of what you want and then price it out -- you can call VS and have them see if they even have the item in stock and then tell you the price (just don't call at a busy time). :)

Also - the longer the sale goes on, the cheaper the prices get. I was looking at one item in the catalog and it was $24.99 -- by the time I ordered it online this week, it was down to $19.99. I have been finding that with a lot of items - not just that specific one.