Walgreens Clean & Clear *MONEY MAKER DEAL*

leapord420

Walgreens has a catalina deal (these are the coupons that print out after you purchase certian items) in this case it is buy 2 clean & clear items get a 5.00 coupon good toward your next purchase :o) so here is the deal :

Buy 4 Clean & clear oil absorbing sheets 3.99 each

print 2.00 off coupons from their website (in upper right hand corder there is a little gift bag)

so now 3.99 x 4 = 15.96

15.96 - (4) 2.00 off coupons = 7.96

use easy saver (4)1.00 off coupons found in store = 3.96 out of pocket

BUT WHEN YOU PAY (2) 5.00 OFF YOUR NEXT PURCHASE coupons print out :o) Profit 6.04

Walgreens has a catalina deal (these are the coupons that print out after you purchase certian items) in this case it is buy 2 clean & clear items get a 5.00 coupon good toward your next purchase :o) so here is the deal :

Buy 4 Clean & clear oil absorbing sheets 3.99 each

print 2.00 off coupons from their website (in upper right hand corder there is a little gift bag)

so now 3.99 x 4 = 15.96

15.96 - (4) 2.00 off coupons = 7.96

use easy saver (4)1.00 off coupons found in store = 3.96 out of pocket

BUT WHEN YOU PAY (2) 5.00 OFF YOUR NEXT PURCHASE coupons print out :o) Profit 6.04

I can't get the oupons print out. It kept downloading and never successed. Thanks any way.

BTW, where sis you find you that buy 2 clean and clear, get $5 off coupons? I only see buy $15 of P&G products get $5 coupons at register?

I can't get the coupon to download either, but I have DH working on it now :) maybe he can get it to work

Dh figured out the problem but he didn't figure out a solution: The problem is that IE 7 on Vista and XP doesn't seem to work for Coupons, Inc. activex control. If you are running IE 6 it will seem to work but you have to uninstall the activex control first, and you can do that by going into c:windows\downloaded program files

After you are in this folder right click on cpbrkpie control and click remove and click yes are you sure. Then close out of your internet browser and go print the coupon again, and do that as many times as you want (but you need to follow the procedure each time.) This has not been tested with firefox so we don't know the results of that. Hope this helps someone.

The coupons originally wouldnt print for me SO when u register they email u all you have to do is open the email and coupon is right in there :o) HTH :o) click on coupon and it starts printing :o)

Yup! I figured it out too. I printed 4 coupons and brought its to Walgreens. However, I got only $5 coupon printed out at check out. Not 2 x $5 coupons as you got :-(. However, still made $1.04 and got all 4 pack of Clean and Clear for FREE. Thanks for the post.

mine will only let me print 2 how did everyone else get theirs to print out more?

Don't know why, I planned to print 4 and it gave me 4. But now, after reading your post, I tried to print again it did not let me do it. Guess there is a print limit here.

Finally got the coupons to print and went to Walgreen's. The cashier told me they don't accept internet coupons anymore. I didn't see a sign anywhere but he refused to take them. Wonder if it's just this Walgreen's, could try another one but it's about 5 miles away, with gas so expensive chasing these bargains might not always be worth it.:(

Finally got the coupons to print and went to Walgreen's. The cashier told me they don't accept internet coupons anymore. I didn't see a sign anywhere but he refused to take them. Wonder if it's just this Walgreen's, could try another one but it's about 5 miles away, with gas so expensive chasing these bargains might not always be worth it.:(

I emailed Walgreen's asking about their internet coupon policy and they said it was up to the store management. Funny thing is if you go to the Walgreen's website and click on "Print Store Coupons" you get Smartsource coupons. What's the deal? If they have them on their own website, then they should accept them at all stores. The coupon policy should be applied accross the board.

Has anyone else noticed that Walgreens suddenly has ads for cash on your next purchase at the register? Do you think they will discontinue the mail-in rebate program and go with ecb's like CVS? I like the 10% back they give for taking the Walgreen cards!

Do you have to buy the oil absorbing sheets or can you buy any clean and clear products?

I was wondering about that also, but I bought the sheets just to be sure. I use them anyway and teenage sons can use them.

I think that was last weeks deal.

There are some good deals this week also but the only thing I noticed with a catalina is buy a Just for me texture kit and receive $5. The other things are mail-in rebates.

I know there are some mfr coupons for the following sale items:

Purex laundry detergent b1g1 free

Pringles .79 can and there is a mfr coupon good if you buy 3

wrigleys gum

Airwick freshmatic

softscrub

electrasol

scotchbrite cleaning tools

schick quattro system and schick disposable.

You can use the mfr coupon and the store coupon together.

I think that was last weeks deal.

There are some good deals this week also but the only thing I noticed with a catalina is buy a Just for me texture kit and receive $5. The other things are mail-in rebates.

I know there are some mfr coupons for the following sale items:

Purex laundry detergent b1g1 free

Pringles .79 can and there is a mfr coupon good if you buy 3

wrigleys gum

Airwick freshmatic

softscrub

electrasol

scotchbrite cleaning tools

schick quattro system and schick disposable.

You can use the mfr coupon and the store coupon together.

Few more good sales items this week that have man. coupons out there:

Suavatel Fabric Softener: 2/$3 ($1/1 coupons)

Bic Big Lighter $2.99 ($1 coupon in this weeks paper and $1 coupon in WG savings booklet)

Nexcare Bandages B1G1F ($1 coupons...and you can use 2 of them)

Also, my store had a quite a bit of various Revlon cosmetics on Clearance for under $3. Got them for B1G1 1/2 off and used $2 and $3 off man. coupons from papers a few weeks ago. Totally free Revlon makeup!