Coin Sorter

I use tubes similar to these ones. It's very easy - dump coins in the tube, if you have too many you shake them out of the slot in the side of the tube. When the level of coins are even with the slot, you put a pre-rolled wrapper in the tube, turn the tube over, and the coins are wrapped. Fold down the ends of the wrapper and take them to the bank.

It takes me about 15 minutes to wrap about $80 worth of change. If you have huge amounts of change, you'll want something that lets you dump the whole pile in and sorts it out.

or you can use the $$ to get amazon or itunes GC for no charge... good use of change.

As much as I get from Amazon I should really do that next time. Add it to my gift card balance rather than taking the hit on the percentage. Lately though my 4 year old has been snatching all the change in the house before I can save it up. lol

We do Commerce bank, no account there. Do the penny arcade, then take the slip that prints out to the teller & they hand you cash. We've never had to give our name or address any time we've gone there.