Target Price Adjustment Questions

The only threads I could find on Target PA's were from sometime in 2006, so in the event that anything has changed...

1. Can you just bring in the receipt to get the adjustment?

2. If a product goes on sale, but with a percentage, can you get an adjustment on the difference? We picked up an umbrella yesterday for a patio table, and they are 10% off today. If we bring in the receipt, will we be able to get 10% of the price back?

3. How long do you have to get an adjustment?

Thanks! :)

The only threads I could find on Target PA's were from sometime in 2006, so in the event that anything has changed...

1. Can you just bring in the receipt to get the adjustment?

2. If a product goes on sale, but with a percentage, can you get an adjustment on the difference? We picked up an umbrella yesterday for a patio table, and they are 10% off today. If we bring in the receipt, will we be able to get 10% of the price back?

3. How long do you have to get an adjustment?

Thanks! :)

I think you have 14 days from the time of purchase for a price adjustment, if you don't have a receipt they can look up via your CC or check (I don't think they can do cash) and adjust that way. They will give you 10% of the price back.....you probably should go this week since its on sale for this week, they won't give it to you next week when its not on sale.

I think you have 14 days from the time of purchase for a price adjustment, if you don't have a receipt they can look up via your CC or check (I don't think they can do cash) and adjust that way. They will give you 10% of the price back.....you probably should go this week since its on sale for this week, they won't give it to you next week when its not on sale.

Thanks! Yeah, it'll be done this week. We had bought chair cushions like two weeks ago, that are also on sale now this week. We have to find that receipt first though, but at least we'll be able to get a little back from what we purchased yesterday :)

Wow, you are so lucky!! Not one of the 3 Targets in my area will do price adjustments. I had purchased my DD's bookbag on a Saturday and it went on sale the next day. I called and asked if they would do an adjustment, they told me the only thing I could do was return the backpack and re-buy it.

Wow, you are so lucky!! Not one of the 3 Targets in my area will do price adjustments. I had purchased my DD's bookbag on a Saturday and it went on sale the next day. I called and asked if they would do an adjustment, they told me the only thing I could do was return the backpack and re-buy it.

As far as I have ever been aware, the only time they won't do a price adjustment is when it goes to clearance. Maybe if you just go in and try you might get a different result. Too bad Target is so well known for their "store managers can set there own policy" policies.