Some awesome Walgreens deals this wk

scrapwave

Some awesome deals to be had at Walgreen's this week with sales/store coupons/manufacturer's coupons.

Speed Stick Deodorant is $1 with coupon from ad. Coupons in Sunday's paper for .75 off 2. Makes them .63 each. Limit of 4.

Colgate Fresh Burst toothpaste on sale 2/$4. $2 off 2 coupon in Walgreens May savings booklet. Pair this with 2 .75 off coupons from Sunday paper. Makes them .25/each. Limit of 4. (or if your Walgreen's accepts recently expired coupons there were $1.50/1 coupons that just expired at the end of April...this means you get paid to buy the toothpaste.)

Garnier 100% hair color on sale for $4. Coupon in Sunday paper for $3 off 1. Makes them $1 each. Limit 3.

Airwick Freshmatic Automatic Spray is 11.99. Coupon for $4 off in the Walgreen's May savings booklet. Pair with $5 off coupon from the Sunday paper a few weeks ago for a final price of 2.99 on these.

If your Walgreens accepts recently expired coupons: Airwick Decospheres on sale 2/$5. There were coupons that expired 4/29 for $2 off one. Makes them .50 each.

Bandaids on sale for $1 box. There were coupons for $1/1 a few weeks back and .55/1 this week in the paper making them either free or .45/box.

Schick Intuition Razor $8. $3 off coupon in May savings booklet. $4 coupon in Sunday paper. Makes them $1 each!

I think that's it for the REALLY good deals this week..that's all I remember anyway. But some awesome deals to be had!

I found some really great kids chairs at Walgreens the other day! I can't find a picture of them but they're wooden and have a red, blue, green and yellow padded cover on them. Regular price was $19.99 and they were on clearance for $4.99!

Just went there and found some great deals. Just which your receipt. The cashier didn't ring up and she kept them. The $2.00 Reach toothbrush and the $1.00 of prilosec coupon. I had to go back in to have it corrected.

pampers 8.50 (had $1.50 coupon)

prilosc 42ct 26.00($3 WLgreen coupon and $1.00 sunday paper)

walgreens Alk batteries BOGO free 16pk

Got2B hair spray and mouse (BOGO free)

lady speed stick $1 (walgreens coupon)

Linda

I went today and got:

5 Schick Quattro Razors

4 Shick Intuition Razors

3 Garnier 100% haircolors

1 Airwick Automatic Spray

4 Bandaid 30 count clear

6 Wrigley's Orbit White Gum

2 Lifesavers Mints

4 Eclipse Mints

4 Reach One toothbrushes

3 Hersheys Cacao Bars

Total before coupons: $144.xx

Total after sale prices and coupons: $29.26!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$114 savings!!! woohooo!!!

I got the automatic shower cleaner. It was on sale for $20. I used a $10 off coupon and I am sending in the rebate for $5. That makes it a $5 purchase.

Also got the Oral B Pulsar Crossaction toothbrush for $5.99 and am sending in for a rebate of $5.99.

I'm new to Walgreens. Is the coupon book available in the store? And it appears they allow you to use a manufacturer coupon along with the coupon in the book, correct? Do they also take coupons printed from the internet?

I'm new to Walgreens. Is the coupon book available in the store? And it appears they allow you to use a manufacturer coupon along with the coupon in the book, correct? Do they also take coupons printed from the internet?

Walgreens has an sales ad that's in the sunday paper and in their store.(they are the same ones) You can use manuf coupons along with their coupons. As for the online coupons I'm not to sure about them.

Linda

It's seems most people haven't had a problem using internet printed coupons, but I asked CS about it and was told that due to a lot of fraud, it was a manager's call on whether they take them or not. I would call the store before shopping. I asked two stores that are close in proximity and one said no, the other said that if it scanned they'd take it.

Walgreens has an sales ad that's in the sunday paper and in their store.(they are the same ones) You can use manuf coupons along with their coupons. As for the online coupons I'm not to sure about them.

Linda

I think there is a May savings booklet that has additional coupons from what is in the advertisement in the paper. I think people are using these with the weekly advertisement with manufacturers coupons.

I wanted to get the Freshmatic but wasn't sure if I could use both coupons. Guess I'll see what happens at my store.

Thanks!

Sorry. Wrong product. I was confused between the automatic shower cleaner and the Freshamatic.

Ok, I forgot you can use a store coupon and the mfr coupon. I did get the Airwick for $2.99 (after coupons). There was also a $4 peelie on some so if you missed the newspaper insert coupon - you can still use the peelie.

My store was out of the toothpaste. I'll try another store tomorrow, if they don't have it I'll ask for a raincheck.

I still managed to mess up though - both 3 deodorants! Guess that means I paid full price for the third one. Oh well...

I got my toothpaste today....except... my store never got in the advertised size, so they upgraded to the next size... BONUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With my other coupons it was... .50 total... they also had wylers drinks on the go... like Crystal light on the go... we like the wylers pink lemonade, and they were a $1.00 for a box of 8. A lot cheaper than Crystal light.

I think there is a May savings booklet that has additional coupons from what is in the advertisement in the paper. I think people are using these with the weekly advertisement with manufacturers coupons.

Your right I forgot about those. I just discovered them. If I'm right its also a rebate book too?

Linda

I got my toothpaste today....except... my store never got in the advertised size, so they upgraded to the next size... BONUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With my other coupons it was... .50 total... they also had wylers drinks on the go... like Crystal light on the go... we like the wylers pink lemonade, and they were a $1.00 for a box of 8. A lot cheaper than Crystal light.

Have you ever tried the Wyler's stuff? It is nasty! Tried the lemonade one time, tasted "skunky" Had to throw it away.:yuck:

We have had the wylers tubs like crystal light when walmart was out of all pink lemonade... and the kids didnt complain... but then again... they drink anything... i drink my diet coke... but ill be on the look out with there reaction.