Ebay .20¢ listing day Tuesday 4/24

Fishboysmom

Found it, thanks! ANNNNNND, good part is you can list them all now, and set the listing to begin at 12:01am, and get the rate (I chatted with an ebay tech to find out for sure) -- not sure what tomorrow will bring, so getting it all set up while I can! -- thanks again!

How much is the listing fee normally?

It all depends on the starting price.

Starting or Reserve Price

Insertion Fee

$0.01 - $0.99 = $0.20

$1.00 - $9.99 = $0.40

$10.00 - $24.99 = $0.60

$25.00 - $49.99 = $1.20

$50.00 - $199.99 = $2.40

$200.00 - $499.99 = $3.60

$500.00 or more = $4.80

You still have to pay for the extras like Gallery and extra pics but every little bit helps.

Just an FYI... I find that when I jump on the wagon and take advantage of the special listing rates (what happened to .10 cent days?) that EBay gets bogged down with way too many listings, and I don't do as well selling. But then I haven't bothered with EBay for a couple of years... I find Amazon Marketplace much slicker~!

Ebay found the high fees are discouraging people. Go to craigslist.org to sell your stuff.

Craigslist is nice, in theory, but it's just not "old enough" for me; I like the security that ebay affords; maybe it's all an illusion, but I just feel safer doing business over there. If ebay really wanted to throw us a bone, they'd do "commission free" days...where they don't take the comission off your items listed on that day -- or better yet, they donate to the charity of your choice --