Home Depot printable coupons BOGO shurb!

Ragsmeow

Where is the barcode. In the fine print it says

"This barcode is valid

offer, promotion or special incentive program

Present to cashier at time of purc

refused."

Where the word purc cuts off looks like were the barcode should go.

Set print page to landscape setting so that barcode will show for both coupons:)

Has anyone tried this coupon as it says that its for one time only use based on the SKU.

You can print more than one so I would think you would have to just leave and come back and purchase again. Some people think that it's stealing or whatever but if your not reselling them then what could it hurt.

Used the coupon today at lunch. Cashier scanned the coupon and the register beeped saying that the coupon had already been used. She started to argue with me about then gave up and said she wasn't going to argue over one measly shrub. Yeah! I got a good deal at Sutherlands a few weeks back but realized that I was two shrubs short so now I have all I need. Thanks OP.

I've been getting a lot of resistance from Home Depot using it. First time I used it I got a 5ft Arborvitae tree free, next time (different store) they wouldn't take it, third store I managed to get a free small shrub. They are saying since it's been used they can't take it.

Try going to Lowes to see if they'll match the coupon, they can't check to see if it's used or not...

Chris

I used the coupon over the weekend and had lots of trouble. I could see the screen and when the cashier scanned the coupon, it said it had already been used. I played dumb and said that I just printed the coupon that morning, and she called a manager and they just didn't ring up the 2nd shrub I bought and I was able to use the coupon. The cashier gave me the coupon back and said if I use it again, to tell the cashier to not ring up the 2nd shrub!