Walgreens... Possible VERY Cheap Diapers!!

u4eagirl2000

On Friday I was in our local Walgreens (Birmingham) and they were marking their Pamper's Baby Dry diapers on clearance at 50% off which would make them $8 for a 50 something pack of size 4. This morning I noticed a $3 off coupon in Walgreen's sale ad for Pampers. This would make them $5/ pack!! (AND you might could add on a manufacturer coupon , I don't know!)

I don't know if this is in every store or just this local one but I hope somebody has some luck! I know that I am about to head out as I could really use a good deal on diapers!:D

I just got back from Walgreens in NC. The mega packs of Pampers Cruisers size 3 and 4 were marked down from 15.99 to 11.49. They let me use the $3 newspaper coupon along with manufacturers coupons (it is limit 2 on the newspaper coupon). So, the mega packs ended up being only $7.00! That is a good deal for diapers! Thanks for the info! Those were the only sizes/types marked down, except for a few Pampers Feel and Learns size 4t/5t, and they only had about 2 packs of each that were marked down, so they may be hard to find. I am going to get another coupon and check a few more Walgreens!

On Friday I was in our local Walgreens (Birmingham) and they were marking their Pamper's Baby Dry diapers on clearance at 50% off which would make them $8 for a 50 something pack of size 4. This morning I noticed a $3 off coupon in Walgreen's sale ad for Pampers. This would make them $5/ pack!! (AND you might could add on a manufacturer coupon , I don't know!)

I don't know if this is in every store or just this local one but I hope somebody has some luck! I know that I am about to head out as I could really use a good deal on diapers!:D

i added a manufacture coupon, getting a 40 pack of feel and learns for 650