Free Mouse, Photo Paper + More with Google Checkou

d56nut

Hi All,

Shop4Tech has a bunch of stuff that ends up free if you use Google Checkout (new users).

I got the Optical Mouse and the 4x6 Photo Paper and the 5x7 Photo Paper (you need a different email address for each order).

Here's the steps to take:

1. Go to http://www.shop4tech.com/z/Promotion/20

2. Right above the first products it says SORT BY. Change the SORT BY to PRICE LOWEST.

3. Pick something that costs 11.11

4. Checkout using GOOGLE CHECKOUT

5. It will ask you to enter your Credit Card Info...don't worry....when all is said and done there won't be a charge.

6. On the next page, your total should read 1.11 (one dollar and 11 cents). If it doesn't have this total, then you aren't a new user to google checkout and you need a different email address.

7. On this page that says 1.11 it has a place to put in a promo code. Use code GCO10 (that's the letter O after the C and the number 0 after the 1).

8. When you apply the code it should take off the 1.11 making your purchase FREE!!!

I got my packages today. I would have posted this sooner but I wanted to make sure that I got the stuff before posting.

I did a search to see if this deal was posted and I didn't see it anywhere so I hope this is new info for everyone!

Enjoy!

Michelle

I went through all the steps and got to the page where it shows the $1.11 price. However, the "Place your order now" button is greyed out (unable to click), and it does not respond when I type in the coupon code and press "Apply". I tried refreshing the page, closing the browser and re-opening, etc...but nothing works. I guess I'll try again later. Thanks for the link.

I didnt even look at the date ! I just placed like 5-6 orders there all under $2.00 total after google checkout discount. I certainly hope they dont try to renig on the $10 discount since technically its expired !

I didnt even look at the date ! I just placed like 5-6 orders there all under $2.00 total after google checkout discount. I certainly hope they dont try to renig on the $10 discount since technically its expired !

Well I believe the $10 off is from google not the company so google coughs up the $10 and I know googles deal isn't over so we should be fine. Worst they can do is cancel the orders

What are they doing to crack down on people?

It's been reported in other "deal sites" that if google notices, they cancel the order, and send an email that says:

Hello,

It appears that you have created multiple accounts in order to take

advantage of our current promotion. However, creating accounts in this

manner is not allowed under the terms of this promotion.

As a result, we have suspended your additional accounts and their

associated transactions. You may continue to make purchases with your

original Google Checkout account at this time.

The promotion terms were developed to ensure a positive user experience

for everyone. If your account use continues not to comply with these

terms, you may not be eligible to make purchases through Google Checkout

in the future.

Sincerely,

The Google Checkout Team

It's been reported in other "deal sites" that if google notices, they cancel the order, and send an email that says:

Hello,

It appears that you have created multiple accounts in order to take

advantage of our current promotion. However, creating accounts in this

manner is not allowed under the terms of this promotion.

As a result, we have suspended your additional accounts and their

associated transactions. You may continue to make purchases with your

original Google Checkout account at this time.

The promotion terms were developed to ensure a positive user experience

for everyone. If your account use continues not to comply with these

terms, you may not be eligible to make purchases through Google Checkout

in the future.

Sincerely,

The Google Checkout Team

Oh well that won't be the end of the world if it happens. Those who ordered how long after you placed your order did your item ship? I ordered Sunday night and no notices today. They say on the site it typically ships in 24 hours so I'm hoping Google hasn't caught on. Everyone else getting theirs shipped?

Anyone know if this company sends out a notice when it ships or do the items just show up? TIA

My stuff came in about 7-10 days. Can't remember if I got any emails about it....think maybe I got a message from either google or buy.com but not positive.

Michelle

I wonder if I could refer another of my email addresses and get something with it with the $10 google discount then also get the $10 referal credit lol. Side note they added some stuff to the $10 list Will controler skins now work out to be free. Darn I paid 75 cents for one 2 days ago lol