What Freebies have you NOT received?

I thought it might be interesting to start a new thread for those of us who actually keep track of the freebies we sign up for. MOST of the time, freebie offers state you will recieve your item anywhere from 8-12 weeks. So, here is a place where we can all compare notes. Go back to 90 days or so and see what you have NOT received and post it here. Then the rest of us can see if we are all in the same situation.

(I did not put this thread in the Freebies forum because it is not a thread describing how to sign up for a freebie. If a Moderator feels this is the wrong forum to put this in, please move it! Thanks. )

Feel free to modify, add or change the rules here. Include coupons you may not have gotten, complaints to companies that have not been resolved as they promised, etc.

Vent your frustration!:gdangry3::banghead::gdangry4::blahblah::mad::no:

Here are the the freebies from the first part of January that I have not gotten:

GM travel mug

Degree Ultra Clear Doedorant

Jergens Lotion

MJ's Fragrant Oils

Bug Away

EmergenC cream and balm

Sun Labs self tanning lotion

Hogleg DVD

RD weight loss pills

Libresse Maxi pad

Peterbilt key chain (finally got this one)

Country Bob's BBQ sauce coupon to use at Wal Mart

Tofutti Dessert

James Verdorn note cards

Star Cor nutritional supplement

Breath of Heaven candle

I get about 75%of what i sign up for(with that said I usually only sign up with well known companies)...sometimes it takes wayyy longer than the form actually says

On your list of not recieved I have gotten

the peterbuilt keychain-it is nice my son took it

degree deoderant

jergens lotion

country bobs coupon

so maybe give it some more time

I also remember seeing on the "What I recieved" thread that someone did get the GM travel mug

I know this is about what you didnt get...

OK, great, this is what I was looking for. I just started signing up for freebies in January and did not know exactly what to expect. I have gotten some really nice things and I have gotten some real DOGS that were a waste of time. Such as the Almay lipstick "smear" on a postcard. Same with a perfume sample I got yesterday. It was a "DROP" of fragrance inside a foil cover. A very TINY drop, not even enough to actually put on your wrist to smell it! haha I believe it was Ralph Lauren Rocks.

Looks like a little less than half is what we are seeing so far. Thanks to those who have responded!:g_clap:

I got the same sample..I have gotten similar ones like Celine Dion's samples that you barely get a wipe out of it..

Then I got a 2 really one from Hillary Duff's perfume and another from Cartier..which made me run out and get some.

• 3 weeks later...

Murad Skin Samples-even got e-mail stating I should have received them

Pravada Vodka Sample- i didn't really believe that one was going to come

Sensodyne Samples

That's all I can think of right now but I would say I probably only get 1/2 of what I sign-up for. Oh well, at least its free.

This isn't exactly what you mean, but the Senseo pod machine. I tried and tried and tried to get that. Finally I did the Gevalia deal for 14.95 because I was so frustrated. The Senseo would have been a much much better fit for me since I rarely drink regular coffee and when I do only about a half a cup or so at a time. I am thinking of selling the Gevalia machine in a rummage sale and keeping watch for a Senseo on clearance or good sale. Ok, I'm done.

No, wait, I probably get about 60% of the freebies I sign up for, maybe a little more.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't keep track of the things I sign up for. Perhaps I should. I usually just remember the things I really really want that never show up. For instance, the dimple in the dimple golf balls never arrived, so I knew lots of people got them so I resigned up today. And I was looking forward to a PSP demo game for my 2 DS (ages 10 and 11) but it never came either.

I am sure there are lots of things that don't come but some do seem late. I just started a few months ago too and I had given up on the hamburger helper and boom there it was yesterday. And I signed up for the lucky floral tote bag with the Derek Jeter UPC's and it arrived in less than one week. My DD19 said "What an awesome purse" and she took it... her DH said "what an ugly suitcase"... ROFL...

Anyone else get the PSP demo games? I went ahead and signed up for the 2nd one but not gonna look forward to it this time.

Here's another question about the freebies that don't come.... anyone think their mailman keeps them sometimes? I know someone that lives close to me and we sign up for same things and I get a lot more than she does....

Here's another question about the freebies that don't come.... anyone think their mailman keeps them sometimes? I know someone that lives close to me and we sign up for same things and I get a lot more than she does....

I really don't think a US mailman would risk his Government job with it's Government benefits for a sample of deodorant or a Kotex Pad. :lmao: It IS a Federeal offense, too, to mess with someone else's mail.

• 2 weeks later...
no gm travel mug for me either-and i do think my mailman keeps some of the good stuff. my sister gets a lot more of the samples than i do and we sign up at the same time. and i do think that some of the postal people are dumb enough to risk their jobs for this only because i know one that does do it. i really wanted that travel mug to use in my chevy trailblazer

Considering I consistantly get other peoples mail who live in different towns..I can see samples from Walmart simply getting lost in the mail..arriving at someone home and they keep it..

Happens all the time..

• 3 weeks later...

I have not received any of the T-Shirts that I have signed up for. I have signed up for 3 different PSP demos (Ratchet and Clank in March, Gods of War in April and Tennis in May) I have yet to receive any of these although I did just receive an email from Playstation today that said

Your God of War: Chains of Olympus Special edition demo is coming 09/07.

I have not received any of the T-Shirts that I have signed up for. I have signed up for 3 different PSP demos (Ratchet and Clank in March, Gods of War in April and Tennis in May) I have yet to receive any of these although I did just receive an email from Playstation today that said

Your God of War: Chains of Olympus Special edition demo is coming 09/07.

I have found that it is best not to expect the T-Shirts. I have received a few, but probably only 10% of what I requested.

I did receive the Ratchet and Clank game, but I never received the Gods of War. Didn't sign up for the Tennis one.

• 2 weeks later...

I have learned a lesson here. About a month ago, I started to only sign up for freebies from manufacturers web sites. The stuff I never get seems to be from obscure sites that have nothing to do with the product they are offering for free. There is so much from Jan and Feb I signed up for and never got, I would run out of bandwidth trying to post it all here!

STILL no GM travel mug and I have seen many others getting theirs a month ago. Think I am SOL on that one.:mad:

In addition to only signing up for freebies at reputable websites like the manufacturer or Walmart, you also can't expect all companies to have thousands and thousands of samples. If it was posted weeks ago you have to remember that it's probably posted at other websites also and you're less likely to get it because they run out especially from smaller companies. Some won't send samples if you don't completely fill out the form or put false information on there and some you have to put in a telephone number and some send you an email that you have to click on a link before they will send you the sample. Sometimes it just takes a really long time.

From your list I have gotten Degree, EmergenC, Bug Away, Peterbilt, Country Bobs, and Tofutti. You can always go back to those websites and sign up again. Some of those other companies are really small and probably got bombarded with free sample requests. I don't keep track of every freebie that I sign up for but I'm happy with what I get and probably get most of what I sign up for.