New Coldwater Creek Code 40% OFF

luckydog

Nope, you can only use one code per order. There was a seperate place for a "coupon", I tried entering one of the 25 off 100 dollar codes in that box but it wouldnt take it. Unless somebody else knows what "coupon" is for....

okay,,, i just ordered like $500 worth of stuff,,,,thanks original poster...... but i just have to SCREAM!!!! I HATE THEIR WEBSITE! I am soooo sick of things being snatched out of my cart with no warning... so sick of page flipping (why is ther no 'view all'?????).... so tired of clicking on five billion items only to get the "so sorry, we ain't got no more" page...... and totally OVER the inevitible next day call, of "even though you ordered the item such-and-such, we don't have it and are cancelling that part of your order..... UGH!!! You'd think a company that big and popular could have a better website!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey hpowers, what is with the modified/racecar in your pic? Do you guys race, too? We have 3 mods.

Sorry to go OT!

It's my son's B-Mod. My hubby races A-Mods. We have 3 more that no one races, they just take up space in my garage. :mad: Last year we only raced at Callaway Raceways. This year he wants to travel more. Where do you all race?

WOW! What a small world! My 15yo son will start bmods this year (our first race keeps getting rained out!) My brother races an A mod, mostly USMTS western region (we raced in Mayetta KS and JMS in Nebraska so farwith it). And my other brother owns a car & has someone else drive it, they will race weekly at a local track.

Fortunately for them I own a sign shop and that is where they are all kept.

This is my brothers car and that is my son in the black shirt...

http://www.usmts.com/profile.asp?DriverID=12345684

WOW! What a small world! My 15yo son will start bmods this year (our first race keeps getting rained out!) My brother races an A mod, mostly USMTS western region (we raced in Mayetta KS and JMS in Nebraska so farwith it). And my other brother owns a car & has someone else drive it, they will race weekly at a local track.

Fortunately for them I own a sign shop and that is where they are all kept.

This is my brothers car and that is my son in the black shirt...

http://www.usmts.com/profile.asp?DriverID=12345684

If you ever race in Missouri let me know. I think in Mo you have to be 16 so I don't know if he would be able to. Our other son turns 16 in Aug. so then we will have 3 drivers. Oh, my. Who do you use to buy your gear from? Racesuits and such. There's a place in Missouri that I found for the cheapest.

If you ever race in Missouri let me know. I think in Mo you have to be 16 so I don't know if he would be able to. Our other son turns 16 in Aug. so then we will have 3 drivers. Oh, my. Who do you use to buy your gear from? Racesuits and such. There's a place in Missouri that I found for the cheapest.

We have tried to race in Missouri but every time we get across the state line it starts raining LOL! Just seems to happen that way. I usually buy our firesuits, helmets, etc from whoever local has a good deal. I got my son a Bell helmet with the forced air port for $300 at JR Motorsports (Boone Iowa) they have a website too. That was around Christmas time so I dont know if they still have them for that. Too bad they dont have coupon codes like the rest of these places!

Well good luck to you and your family this season, hope everyone does well and stays safe! If you guys ever get up to Boone to the Super Nationals let me know, we live an hour from there. If you need anything PM me, but I will be around on the boards!!:)

Amy

We have tried to race in Missouri but every time we get across the state line it starts raining LOL! Just seems to happen that way. I usually buy our firesuits, helmets, etc from whoever local has a good deal. I got my son a Bell helmet with the forced air port for $300 at JR Motorsports (Boone Iowa) they have a website too. That was around Christmas time so I dont know if they still have them for that. Too bad they dont have coupon codes like the rest of these places!

Well good luck to you and your family this season, hope everyone does well and stays safe! If you guys ever get up to Boone to the Super Nationals let me know, we live an hour from there. If you need anything PM me, but I will be around on the boards!!:)

Amy

Saferacer.com has 10% off with code A2006. I just bought 2 Simpson suits from there so it saved me a bunch. Good luck to your family. I think I've officially thread jacked.

Use code WLP1225 ** Expired 4/8/07***

Does anyone have a current code would be greatly appreciated!!

All I have is a $25 off $100 code PLA2433.

Hopefully they will have another good % off code soon. Like I need more clothes tho LOL!:cheesy:

• 2 weeks later...
I just used the PLA2433 code for my order. I think it's good thru the end of the month. They have further reduced outlet items, so on those the deal is probably just as good or maybe better now with the $25 off. My order would have totaled $354 (original price), plus shipping $10.95 + tax (15.93 or so). At the reduced prices, they totalled $106.54 + 10.95 shipping + $4.63 tax. Taking the $25 off with the code, my total came to $97.52. I'm pretty happy! I bought light jackets, camisoles, etc. Stuff I can use for work and pretty much wear year round. Now I'm just crossing my fingers that it all fits!!

Is it hard to return, and is there a time limit? I bought something a couple of months ago, and I have not had a chance to return it. Thanks:D

I returned a couple things and didnt have any problems. If you have any concerns I would just call them or you can talk to them online at the website.

I hope they have a new code again soon. :D

Is it hard to return, and is there a time limit? I bought something a couple of months ago, and I have not had a chance to return it. Thanks:D

I just e-mailed them about returns and they told me I could just return it to a store. I haven't done it yet but I plan to this week.