Samsung ML-2010 Monochrome Laser Printer - $69.98 Shipped AR @ Staples

Brad

Has anyone bought one of these? If so, are you satisfied? I have an old HP 1210 all-in-one that is still kicking, but when I print cpns online, it just doesn't seem to print just right, and so cashiers always seem to have to type the numbers in -- and with my cpn frenzy, they don't seem very happy. This seems like it would be a lot clearer and probably then would scan.

I have this printer and I love it. It is very quick for an inexpensive printer. I have had it for over a year and have had not problems. I liked it so well that I told my dad about it and he bought one. He liked it so well that he bought a second one for my mom's computer. The rebates make them very reasonable and they come with a toner cartridge that prints about 1500 pages. Replacement cartridges are about $75, but if you find a coupon somewhere you can get them cheaper. When Buy.com had the $20 coupon on purchases just before Christmas these cartridges were like $55. In like 15 months I have gone through the starter cartridge and within a couple of months I will finish off my first full cartridge. I have three kids and we print a lot and it just keeps going on this cartridge. It also changes the roller and everything when you change the toner, it is all built together.

I have one of these at home and bought one for my sister when she started college. Honestly, it's a great printer and it saves a lot of money on printing to the inkjet printer. In fact, I think the inkjet printer is getting almost no use anymore. The only thing that may be a down-side is that it's noisy when it starts up, but once it's warmed and ready it's not that bad. I get my cartridges at 4inkjets.com and always have a 15% off coupon to add on. That brings it to $41.64 for a 3000 page yield toner.