Clearance Boots @ Sears

blssed2bme

I just came back from Sears and they have a fabulous sale on Women Boots. I couldn't resist - I bought 4 pair.

* 1 pair of thigh high boots org. $96 sale price $19.99

* 1 pair of brown ankle boots org $70 sale price $19.99

* 2 pair of ankle boots w/wood heel in black and brown org. $70 each, sale price $14.99

Additional savings because they have Buy One, Get One 1/2 off. So I paid of a total of $53 for 4 pairs of boots that would have cost me $300. Great deals!!! I'm going back tomorrow in case I missed some. Hehehehe!!! :yup::cheesy::D

Wow great find! I usually just shop for baby stuff and appliances at Sears but I'll have to check it out over the weekend. Do you know if they had any FLAT BOOTS? That's what I really need. Thanks again and enjoy your new boots!

In the Orange Park, FL, Sears - sneakers are a great buy as well. The deal is buy one get one 50% off -- but not the Lands End or "Great Price" stuff. The sale includes Clearance shoes. There were lots of mens shoes and boots for cheap. A pair of Craftsman steel toe boots were marked $39.99 -- down from $90. We got two pair for $60. New Balance sneakers were $9.99 or $14.99. There was a coupon for 15% off shoes, but they wouldn't accept it -- and we didn't argue. It says good on sale prices. But clearances aren't sales. It's ok... still a bargain. It's definitely worth a look.