NEED Pajamas

My kids are in desperate need of new pajamas, and I don't want to spend an arm and a leg. My little girl is three, and in size 4/5, and my son is 5, and in size 7/8. Does anyone know of any really good deals right now? I don't care if they are summer or winter pj's, I just need pjs! Thanks in advance

When DS was smaller, I bought all of his flannel pants in the garanimals section at walmart. They were 2.88 each. Not sure if they still have them. They carry up to a 5. I always got those and a pack of T's or found tanks on clearance for a buck or 2.

We buy all of ours at the Carters outlet. They are such good quality, and usually fairly inexpensive.

Also, Target has 2 packs of blanket sleepers, up to size 4T for 4.98.

If you live by a Children's Place Outlet they have super soft fleece pjs for $3.99 and there are 15% off and 20% off online printable coupons, making them $3.20 or $3.60! They also have the 2 packs at Target for $5 (toddler sizes were in our baby dept.)

• 2 weeks later...

the disney store has some really nice sets of pj's for the kids. i got my dd about 10 sets for this year ndn next year and they were like $6.99 and up. they have a sale right now $10 off $50 or more and $15 off $75. the code is DAYLIGHT

NOTE: If you will be using more than one Promotion Code, remember to click Submit after you enter each one.

Here's how to redeem your $5 Flat Rate Shipping Promotion:

Place one or more eligible items in your Shopping Cart.

Type the Promotion Code SHIPFIVE into the Special Offers and Discounts field, then click Submit.

The $5 Flat Rate Shipping Promotion will automatically be applied, if eligible.

Continue Shopping or Begin Checkout.

$5 Flat Rate Shipping Restrictions: * Offer expires 11:59 pm PT, March 12, 2007. $5 Flat Rate Shipping applies to Standard Delivery on any order sent to a single shipment address in the continental U.S., Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and U.S. possessions, and APO/FPO addresses. Qualifying purchase based on pre-tax, post-discount amount and excludes Shipping & Handling charges, gift cards, gift wrap and gift boxes. Additional handling applies for oversized items. If any single order is sent to more than one address, Shipping & Handling charges will be applied to each shipment address. Offer valid only on orders placed online at DisneyShopping.com and DisneyOutlet.com. Not valid on phone orders or purchases from Disney Store outlet or retail locations. Disney Shopping, Inc. reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time. Void where prohibited.

Here's how to redeem your $10 Off $50 or $15 Off $75 purchase promotion:

Place at least $50 or $75 worth of items in your Shopping Cart.

Type the Promotion Code DAYLIGHT into the Special Offers and Discounts field, then click Submit.

The Promotion will automatically be applied, if eligible.

Continue Shopping or Begin Checkout.

$10 Off $50 or $15 Off $75 Purchase Promotion Restrictions: ** Offer expires 11:59 pm PT, March 12, 2007. Limit one offer per order. Qualifying purchase based on pre-tax, post-discount amount and excludes Shipping & Handling charges, gift cards, animation art, Walt Disney Classics Collection, Armani, Disney electronics, DVDs, videos, CDs and cassettes, video games, CD-ROMs, You-Design-It merchandise, Wilsons Leather, Disney Couture and Nursery merchandise, books, sing-alongs, read-alongs, pre-sales, gift wrap and gift boxes and items not in stock. Cannot be combined with other offers. No adjustments to prior purchases. If any returns or exchanges cause the qualifying purchase to fall below $50 or $75, we reserve the right to charge your credit card for the redeemed discount. Offer valid only on orders placed online at DisneyShopping.com and DisneyOutlet.com. Not valid on phone orders or purchases from Disney Store outlet or retail locations. Promotion Code may not be redeemed for cash. Promotion Code may not be sold, altered, duplicated or copied and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or corrupted. Use of Promotion Code is acceptance of its terms. Disney Shopping, Inc. reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time. Void where prohibited.

Reduced Price Restrictions: † Limited time offer, while supplies last. Valid on select merchandise only. No adjustments to prior purchases. Valid only on orders placed online at DisneyShopping.com. Not valid on phone orders or purchases from DisneyOutlet.com or Disney Store outlet or retail locations. Discounts based on original retail prices. Intermediate markdowns may have been applied.