Sony DSC-P150 7.2 MP Digital Camera

Be sure to find out what comes with the camera. I was looking for the Sony DC-500 and several places had it $100.00 cheaper, called them directly and found out that the battery is not included! That's another $100.00. I ordered from another place and 2 days later found out that they were actually sold out. I ended up going to Staples during one of their sales. I figured that it would be easier to take back if I had any problems. Yes the shady deals were from the New York area!

Guest Unregistered

Be sure to find out what comes with the camera. I was looking for the Sony DC-500 and several places had it $100.00 cheaper, called them directly and found out that the battery is not included! That's another $100.00. I ordered from another place and 2 days later found out that they were actually sold out. I ended up going to Staples during one of their sales. I figured that it would be easier to take back if I had any problems. Yes the shady deals were from the New York area!

Thanks for the heads up...I saw that BBonline has it for 404.00, I think we're just going to bring that ad into sears for their price match plus (their website says they'll match on line sales also) and get the extra 10% and go with that....that way there is no mail problems or return problems from a shady dealer.