Unisex Slippers with Memory Foam - $7.99 w/ Free Shipping @ Avon

Brad

I bought these slippers from my Avon lady. The first pair fell apart, but they replaced them - no questions asked. The second pair have held up well. They are amazingly comfortable. The memory foam molds to your feet. My son keeps stealing my pair, so I've ordered a pair for him.

Yvonne in Texas

I would say Women drop 1 size down mine seem a bit loose now after wearing them awhile. Also my first pair also fell apart and my hubbys. They did replace them and mine are fine but my hubbys fell apart again.

I think we will go with different ones next time as they are nice at first, but lose the foam fluffiness and shape after about a month or two. Still nice but have had others last longer.

I would say Women drop 1 size down mine seem a bit loose now after wearing them awhile. Also my first pair also fell apart and my hubbys. They did replace them and mine are fine but my hubbys fell apart again.

I think we will go with different ones next time as they are nice at first, but lose the foam fluffiness and shape after about a month or two. Still nice but have had others last longer.

Thank you for the extra info. I think I will pass on this one.