Visiting Chatanooga. Discounts for attractions? HELP

You can usually find coupons at rest areas if your driving, or they are usually in resturants or hotel lobbys. We went a few weeks ago for a getaway for me and hubby, no children on this trip. We stayed at the Chatanooga Choo Choo in a train car. Really enjoyed staying there, Kids would like it also.:yup:

We are staying this trip at tthe Best Western. My sister is coming down from Maryland with her 5 kids! We will stay at the Choo Choo this summer though it looks cool! We will be at the aquarium the 16 or 17 of March. What do ya'll think is best to go on Friday or Satuday?

We are staying this trip at tthe Best Western. My sister is coming down from Maryland with her 5 kids! We will stay at the Choo Choo this summer though it looks cool! We will be at the aquarium the 16 or 17 of March. What do ya'll think is best to go on Friday or Satuday?

Try the train cars, they are really large. Ours had a queen bed,a daybed with a pullout

bed underneath it. It was really neat to stay there. When we went a few weeks ago it was

cold so the train car was cold. I would think in the hot summer months they would be hard to keep cool also. Metal+sun = HOT!!! From what I saw with the regular hotel buildings(I believe they have 3) I don't think I would stay there if thats all I could get. Have a great time.