Search

CG480

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my question about searching in freebies....

Just some of the time, this happens.... I always do a search before posting ( I have learned ).

But sometimes nothing comes up. I post it, come back later just to see my post stopped because it was a repost. Why couldn't I find it when I searched. I usually do a couple of different searches with a few key words. It's just stragne to me. Any ideas?

Here is my question about searching in freebies....

Just some of the time, this happens.... I always do a search before posting ( I have learned ).

But sometimes nothing comes up. I post it, come back later just to see my post stopped because it was a repost. Why couldn't I find it when I searched. I usually do a couple of different searches with a few key words. It's just stragne to me. Any ideas?

Good question. I'd love to know too. I have copied an entire thread title then pasted it into the search box and the system finds nothing.

the search function is very exact, so if what you search for does not match how it was posted the first time (the many variations people use for "JCPenney" is an example), then it will say there is no result, even though what you are thinking of has actually been posted before.

HTH :)