Thingfling - Every item will be $10.00 or less, one or two as low as $0.99

lynette_tang

Starting at midnight tonight, Thingfling presents Wacky Wednesday II. Every item will be $10.00 or less,one or two as low as $0.99.To make it interesting,we will run 15 pieces of an item every 15 minutes.Once 15 minutes finish or the item sells out,15 pieces of another product will be put up for sale.Have lots of fun. :)

www.thingfling.com

:shock:

Another Woot-like site!?! I AM SO THERE!!!

Oh, there are over 30 of them that I know of. Them being deal a day sites.

Not all of them have a Woot-Off type of setup though. And, this one doesn't need a Woot-Off Tracker because it's site auto updates already.

OK am I missing something here, the item up now....Sponge BOB PS2 Control pad...is $15.00. I thought EVERYTHING would be under $10.00.

QUOTE OFF THEIR SITE..."Thingfling presents Wacky Wednesday II. Every item will be $10.00 or less,one or two as low as $0.99.To make it interesting,we will run 15 pieces of an item every 15 minutes.Once 15 minutes finish or the item sells out,15 pieces of another product will be put up for sale.Have lots of fun."

Makes me go hmmmmmmmmmm

Speaking of.........How often do they WOOT OFF? :confused:

Don't think they have a set schedule. I believe that it is 4ish times per year.

Hey Dilligaf ... love the website you created showing 36 different deal sites!

Thank you. I hope it is useful. Built it just because I was tired of opening every site every day. Showed it to a couple friends and they said I should make it avail.

I added the rating system so that we can let others know how we feel about the sites. I am staying away from comments because I don't want to have to go through and edit for language and such. So, it is just a 1-5 rating.

It does take some time to load, but is really designed to be used once or twice a day. Not a big site to be refreshing.

I get up in the morning and open it then go read emails. When I am done, I buzz through the page and see if there is something I need/want. Later in the day, I open it to and fix any of them that have made a change.

I also add new sites as I become aware of them. I'll have another one or two up there sometime tonight.

Speaking of.........How often do they WOOT OFF? :confused:

I think the woot offs usually come once every two-three months. There have been more lately I think because they are moving to a new, bigger facility and they probably want to drop their inventory. I used to stay up for days during the woot off. It's addicting and none of the other "copycat" sites have been able to draw me in like that.

I think the woot offs usually come once every two-three months. There have been more lately I think because they are moving to a new, bigger facility and they probably want to drop their inventory. I used to stay up for days during the woot off. It's addicting and none of the other "copycat" sites have been able to draw me in like that.

Agreed. None of them keep my butt in my seat like Woot! does.