Walgreens deals for 2/18-2/24

Catiyana

Coke Zero again for cheap!!

Listed 2/$7 making them $3.50 each use the $2 coupon in the easysaver catalog making them $1.50 a 12 pk.

Campbells soup is an okay price here for the soup at hand and bowl.

Listed 4/$5 use the $1 on 2 bowls from SS 1/7/07and the $1 on 2 Soup at hand coupon from SS 2/4/07 making them 4/$4

Lots of walgreens brand B1G1..

Dove Ultimate and Degree Ultra Clear $2.99 After $1 in Easysaver catalog

degree ultra clear: use the $1.50 for degree from VALASSIS 1/14/07 to make it .49

Dove ultimate: $1 for Dove from VALASSIS 1/14/07 to make it .99

Listerine Mouthwash both $3.99

1 Liter Cool mint, Gold or Fresh Burst with 250ml. Free on pack: use the .50 from SS 2/4/07 to make it $3.49

Whitening Pre-Brush rinse, 16oz.: use the $1 from SS 2/4/07 to make it 2.99

and if you get 2 listerine items use the $2 rebate form in SS 2/4/07.

Here are just a couple that I saw just glimpsing, I am sure there are others...

heads up...a few weeks ago the coke zero coupon worked on sprite zero as well. yesterday, there were only two 12-packs of sprite zero, so I purchased those and tried to use the coupon. The coupon would not scan, so they made me make two separate transactions with two different coupons and they had to manually take the 2 bucks off. They said that they would do it for just that time. That is fine with me. I got the only two Sprite Zero's anyway!

Coke Zero again for cheap!!

Listed 2/$7 making them $3.50 each use the $2 coupon in the easysaver catalog making them $1.50 a 12 pk.

Campbells soup is an okay price here for the soup at hand and bowl.

Listed 4/$5 use the $1 on 2 bowls from SS 1/7/07and the $1 on 2 Soup at hand coupon from SS 2/4/07 making them 4/$4

Lots of walgreens brand B1G1..

Dove Ultimate and Degree Ultra Clear $2.99 After $1 in Easysaver catalog

degree ultra clear: use the $1.50 for degree from VALASSIS 1/14/07 to make it .49

Dove ultimate: $1 for Dove from VALASSIS 1/14/07 to make it .99

Listerine Mouthwash both $3.99

1 Liter Cool mint, Gold or Fresh Burst with 250ml. Free on pack: use the .50 from SS 2/4/07 to make it $3.49

Whitening Pre-Brush rinse, 16oz.: use the $1 from SS 2/4/07 to make it 2.99

and if you get 2 listerine items use the $2 rebate form in SS 2/4/07.

Here are just a couple that I saw just glimpsing, I am sure there are others...

Ok, I am intrigued...what is an Easysaver Catalog? I am a newbie here, and have been watching the posts about CVS...but I keep seeing references to this catalog. HELP!!!:cheesy:

Ok, I am intrigued...what is an Easysaver Catalog? I am a newbie here, and have been watching the posts about CVS...but I keep seeing references to this catalog. HELP!!!:cheesy:

When you walk into a Walgreens they have fliers by the door and right by those are their Easy Saver Catalogs. It is their rebate book and it's full of Walgreens coupons, they change every month.

If you know anyone who needs hearing aid batteries they have a good deal on them right now. I bought Energizer because there was a $3.00 off coupon in the Easy Saver and I also had some $2.00 off coupons that I printed from one of the coupon sites. I paid $8 for two packs of 8. The Duracell are buy one get one free.

Walgreens ad for 2/25 - 3/3

They have Fructis stylers $3.99 (free after mail in rebate)

Right Guard extreme Body Spray $4.99 (free after mail in rebate)

BreathRX Daily tongue care kit $9.99 (free after mail in rebate)

Reach Ultimate Clean Toothbrush $2.99 ( free after mail in rebate)

I have seen coupons for everything but the Right Guard