Cheap shoes! (Stride Rite, Robeez)

ranaindy

If you go to shoebuy.com and shop for Robeez they are about $25-26/pair.

To get $10 off, enter the code: msnad10d

And then if you register you will get another 10% off.

My Robeez came to $13.90 total. The Striderite shoes came to $22.90!!!

Shipping is free and so is return shipping.

If you buy them one at a time you can reuse the code and you'll get the 10% off each time too.

Robeez are the bomb! To an adult, it would be equivalent to wearing a pair of softsole mocassins, somewhat Native American style. The leather is SOOOO soft and they stay on, which is key! Many babies like to pull off their shoes, but they can't get these off. These are the only shoes my daughter wore until she got her Stride Rite Rosie Stage 3's.

I just ordered the Robeez in the kitty style. I wanted the dragonfly but they didn't have them in her size. (She had those in 0-6 and I LOVED them.) I'm debating another pair of SR Rosie's in the next size up. I'm also debating the Eliza's in black newbuck but I'm not sure how much use she'll get from black shoes and I'm debating going with a cheap pair from Payless to go with one particular outfit that is going to require black shoes. Decisions, decisions.

The codes are for everything on the site. Crocs are getting hard to come by in any NORMAL size. You have to check daily as the stock seems to change a lot. Today, the smallest they have for a woman's size is 10! Will check again tomorrow.

I guessed I would need a 9, since I wear a 9.5. They were sold out in the 9, so I ordered a 10. I figured if they are too big, my sister can have them.

I guessed I would need a 9, since I wear a 9.5. They were sold out in the 9, so I ordered a 10. I figured if they are too big, my sister can have them.

I wear a 8.5. Originally, I ordered the Crocs in an 8 based on the advice on the Shoebuy site suggesting you go a size DOWN rather than up. Well, they were too small. I sent them back, got the refund and am just waiting for the 9 to come back in stock, hopefully, before the coupons expire!.:crossfing

The deal with the Robeez is that infants shouldn't wear hard sole shoes until they're walking well and walking outside. Supposedly the soft sole shoes builds their arches and is better for their feet when learning to walk. Once my daughter was walking well I got her a good pair of Stride Rite shoes.

Thanks just bought a pair of Robeez for my 11 month old. We haven't found a pair of shoes she will try to walk in yet. To good of a price to pass up. Paid $13.95 total for a pair. I have read a lot of good reviews on these, so I said what the heck. It is worth a try. Thanks again

The deal with the Robeez is that infants shouldn't wear hard sole shoes until they're walking well and walking outside. Supposedly the soft sole shoes builds their arches and is better for their feet when learning to walk. Once my daughter was walking well I got her a good pair of Stride Rite shoes.

Exactly. My sister was a manager at Stride Rite for years. She used to have to go to conferences around the country. I remember that ever since she went to one with Pediatric Podiatrists in Boston, she was very insistant about soles for babies that are no stiffer than something you'd wear as clothing. It can cause permanent and irreversible damage to their feet and leg bones. Looks aside, they are the perfect footwear for a baby. We've just gone to Stride Rites last month when Addie started walking, but I still want the Robeez for her for around the house and when it's dry outside.

Thank you sooooo much!!!! My son is 1 and is just growing out of the pair of Robeez that Grandma gave him 3 months ago. I just order 2 pair in the next size bigger for less than what Grandma spent on 1 pair. Thanks again!!

I'm curious what your son's shoe size is and which size Robeez you ordered. Addie takes a 3.5 in Stride Rite and I ordered 12-18 months because I wasn't sure. She had 0-6 Robeez, but never had 6-12 and recently had a big growth spurt. I figure if they're too big, I'll just save them. I should go try them out!

They arrived TODAY! That is amazing! From order to arrival within 48 hours. My sons ran to tell me about the package and I told them that they can open it, lol. I think they looked at the label on the box and didn't bother. :yuck:

If you just need a different size, you could order the wrong size and just bring them to a local store that carries Crocs and have them exchange the size. I have had luck with this as they can just resell the other size.

My son is an infant size 5. What size should I order? I can't seem to find the Robeez in the stores. Thanks:)

Addie is a 3.5 and I bought the 12-18 months but they are too large. They would probably be appropriate for your son. I suspect they'll fit her by mid-summer sometime, when she goes up at least another size. She definitely would need 6-12 now. She outgrew her 0-6 a while ago.

My guess would be that your son would probably fit a 12-18 months. If his feet are really fat, you might want to go up a size, but then they might be too long.

Addie is a 3.5 and I bought the 12-18 months but they are too large. They would probably be appropriate for your son. I suspect they'll fit her by mid-summer sometime, when she goes up at least another size. She definitely would need 6-12 now. She outgrew her 0-6 a while ago.

My guess would be that your son would probably fit a 12-18 months. If his feet are really fat, you might want to go up a size, but then they might be too long.

Thank you. He has very narrow feet. I am going to try the 12-18 month. This sounds perfect for him. Sounds like the return policy is good. Has anyone tried to return shoes? This is my first order. This is a great deal:yup: