Cvs - Triple Extra Care Bucks

kbwdln

Just got an email from CVS offering Triple Extra Care Bucks trhough 3/8/07 on line and through 3/15/07 in store.

Now, question, are these on all ECB offers or just on some. It does have some exclusions, such as ciggies, alcohol and scripts, but will this triple everything else? There are a few items in the flyer this week that would be great if the ECB were tripled, like the Dove facial thing. What does anyone think?

After reading a bit more carefully, this may be just to the 2% cash back thing you get, not tripling the advertised ecb. Oh well

Dear

Watch your Extra Bucks pile up. You always get 2% back in Extra Bucks Rewards every time you shop, and now you can earn Triple Extra Bucks Rewards on eligible purchases.*

To earn your Extra Bucks online, make sure your ExtraCare® card number is entered at Checkout. And don't forget FREE shipping!***

To take advantage of this offer in-store, print this e-mail and present it at the register with your ExtraCare card. You'll earn Triple Extra Bucks Rewards on every in-store purchase from the time you present this coupon through March 15th.*

Offer applies to 2% quarterly Extra Bucks Rewards earned on eligible purchases.

Extra Bucks Rewards will print on your receipt beginning April 1st.

You only need to present this coupon at the register once, and then your Extra Bucks Rewards will be tripled on every qualifying purchase through March 15th.

Offer excludes Extra Bucks on specific items advertised in newspaper and in-store circulars, product packaging, shelf displays and signs.

Cashier: Please enter coupon code: 4-4621 (**See below for directions.)

** Touchscreen registers: Press SALES tab, press ITEM # tab, Key in digit coupon code 4-4621, press enter.

** Traditional registers: Key in digit coupon code 4-4621, press enter. Coupon will deduct $.01 from the transaction to verify activation.

*ExtraCare card must be presented to get these savings. Excludes alcohol, gift cards, lottery, money orders, prescriptions, postage stamps, pre-paid cards and tobacco products. Prescriptions purchased on CVS.com are exempt from this offer and will continue to earn 1 Extra Buck for every 2 prescriptions. Offer expires 3/8/07 online at CVS.com and 3/15/07 in-store.

***Free standard shipping every day on nonprescription orders of $49 or more.

Please note: All images may not print in your email application. Just print the email in black and white or color, and bring it to the store as is.

You are receiving this email because you indicated you wanted to be informed of the latest news and specials when you registered with CVS/pharmacy® ExtraCare. If you prefer not to receive future emails, please unsubscribe.

© Copyright 2007 CVS.com

One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895

I got this email too and it is saying that you can get triple rewards in store too, as well as on line when you print out the page and have the cashier put the code in the computer. They put it in the computer one time and it gives you triple credit for every purchase thru March 15.

Dear

Watch your Extra Bucks pile up. You always get 2% back in Extra Bucks Rewards every time you shop, and now you can earn Triple Extra Bucks Rewards on eligible purchases.*

To earn your Extra Bucks online, make sure your ExtraCare® card number is entered at Checkout. And don't forget FREE shipping!***

To take advantage of this offer in-store, print this e-mail and present it at the register with your ExtraCare card. You'll earn Triple Extra Bucks Rewards on every in-store purchase from the time you present this coupon through March 15th.*

You only need to present this coupon at the register once, and then your Extra Bucks Rewards will be tripled on every qualifying purchase through March 15th.

Offer excludes Extra Bucks on specific items advertised in newspaper and in-store circulars, product packaging, shelf displays and signs.

I got this as well and was wondering what it was actually good for. I seen you can earn triple ecbs in store as well as online. But it also says evrything advertised to earn ecbs is excluded. So what am I missing here?

I got this as well and was wondering what it was actually good for. I seen you can earn triple ecbs in store as well as online. But it also says evrything advertised to earn ecbs is excluded. So what am I missing here?

It applies to the quarterly ECBs you earn on 2% of your purchase totals. Say you spend $100 in a quarter at CVS. Besides the advertised ECBs, you also earn $2.00 in ECBs based on your spending that quarter. For this time period, with the coupon, your purchases will earn 6% instead of 2%.

Did I get that right, Crissy?

It applies to the quarterly ECBs you earn on 2% of your purchase totals. Say you spend $100 in a quarter at CVS. Besides the advertised ECBs, you also earn $2.00 in ECBs based on your spending that quarter. For this time period, with the coupon, your purchases will earn 6% instead of 2%.

Did I get that right, Crissy?

yes Ma'am. That's exactly right.