Dollar General

mmouse1

Ours still had a lot of stuff! I got x-large gift bags for .30, candy canes for .10, books for .10, chrismas carol cds plus book for .10, some cute figurines for .20, boxes of cards for .20, ornaments for .10, gumballs with santa or snowman keychain for .10. They also had lots of stockings, assorted puppets (santa, reindeer, etc), garland, gift boxes, etc. They also had 50% off of clothes. Some of it didn't look half bad. And 25% off of a lot of home stuff- laundry baskets, blankets, knife set, spice set, etc.

Cool! I need to head to DG and was hoping they still had Christmas stuff...I want some more of those $1 picture frames (before the sale). I'll bring them home and paint to go with whatever I'm using them for so I don't care that they have Santa Claus all over them ;)

Thanks to all of you for posting your finds. Because I read your deals I found some great puzzles, activity books, lip gloss sets, stickers and puppets for my Girl Scouts to use when we stuff stockings for the children's home this year. I also got the antler headbands for the girls to wear when we go caroling and I spent less than 6.00. How's that for using resources wisely?

Daggone, DG is one of the few store in my small town and I can't seem to get a chance to go see if there's anything left. They had quite a bit left at 75% off. It's probably long gone at 90% off, but I would like to see with my own eyes. LOL

I went yesterday. They had a lot of the Christmas gift bags left and lots of garland, icicles, some candy canes, a few Christmas chocolates, a lot of stockings, a few figurines, and some CD's. I was also able to get the Dr. Elmo CD that has Grandma got run-over by a reindeer on it for .50 It rang up half off for some reason, but they corrected it for me.

They had all the garden type stuff marked 25% off too. I picked up some cute wind chimes and a rake.

Hanes stuff was on sale here too, they were blue dot but they had a price written on the bags so I got my DH 2 5 pack of underwear for 2.88 each. Also picked my son up some Hanes boxers for 2.00, and picked up some underwear with firetrucks on them for 2.00 for my little one who will be potty training real soon.