Jcpenney Half Off Clearance

jerseygurl

I went to JCPenney last night to look for a party dress for one of my daughters and to my surprise they are giving half off the clearance price.

My daughter needed a party dress for a sweet sixteen formal and I couldnt believe I walked out of there with a $90.00 for $9.00. I hit the 75% off Christmas Party dresses rack. I found her the cuttest long black dress, haulter top style with little diamonds accents, she loved it!

Ok I was only shopping for one dress but my baby girl has her 8th grade dance coming up in the Spring so she was also able to find a party dress for $11.00.

I picked up a few other things that were priced too good to pass up.

Was at JCP today and they are still offering the 1/2 clearance. I was told that they are marking everything down now with a green sticker and they do not take anything additional off the green sticker. However, I was there on Tuesday and bought 2 pairs of Isotoner gloves that were marked with a green sticker and received an additional 50% of both of them. I paid $1.49 and $2.49, it was great!! Most likely corporate has told them that starting tomorrow the 50% is done.

As of February 4. 50% off the clearance price is over for now. Most clearance items have now been reticketed with a green ticket, 50% off was on the green and red ticket prices yesterday. There is no additional percentage off on this ticket price as of today.

My Penneys said they were not going to reticket the items until later this week and they would be opening late at 11 to do this GRRR They have done this in the past and it is usually on Friday- they have the doors covered in brown paper and they open late which is so sad for me because I have to be at work at 11:00. Does anyone else have this happen at their Penneys???

THanks for the heads up on JCP. I went this past weekend and bought $375 worth of clothes for only $85!!!!

One question though... I used to receive coupons in the mail from JCP and now I don't. Any idea's why and how I can get back on their mailing list?

My Penneys said they were not going to reticket the items until later this week and they would be opening late at 11 to do this GRRR They have done this in the past and it is usually on Friday- they have the doors covered in brown paper and they open late which is so sad for me because I have to be at work at 11:00. Does anyone else have this happen at their Penneys???

I think that's why my Pennys did the last round of clearance. Everything had been extra 50 off then went back to just the pink ticket and a few days later it was ALL reticketed to really low green tickets. They didn't have brown paper on the doors and still opened at 10. I think it may have been a thursday too. Really interested in when this will happen becuase there are valances that match my bedding I have been eyeing.

new sale - JC Penney code good Thursday-Saturday Feb. 8-10, $10 off $50 or $15 off $75 with Code SUPERONE, can call 1-800-222-6161 & place your order & use the code, ad also says they are having a BONUS SALE on Saturday at the store with final price reductions & 75% off original prices.

www.jcp.com

I went last night was about to get $61.00 worth of shoes/clothes for my kids (saving of $469). Everything I bought was marked down to $1.97 (except the shoes 6.97). Now I'm going back tonight to get some curtains and bedding set. It better now go down further from what I'm getting them tonight. LOL Unless they will give me a price adjustment?

I wonder if the Worthington/East 5th brand clothing will still be 30% off this weekend for the coupon promotion? I was going to go to JCPenney tonight to get an East 5th one-button jacket in black (reg. price $60, on sale for $39.99). If I wait for the weekend, it may not be on sale any longer.

What to do, what to do?

THanks for the heads up on JCP. I went this past weekend and bought $375 worth of clothes for only $85!!!!

One question though... I used to receive coupons in the mail from JCP and now I don't. Any idea's why and how I can get back on their mailing list?

My 15% off coupon did print on the back of my receipt. I actually took the little survey to use this weekend while this clearance sale is going on.

My 15% off coupon did print on the back of my receipt. I actually took the little survey to use this weekend while this clearance sale is going on.

Can you do that - use the 15% off coupon from the survey along with the $10 or $15 off coupon this weekend?

If so, I'll definitely wait! :)

Thanks to theboyzmom and everyone else who posted about the sale. I got some really good deals. If you haven't been yet everyone should really check it out. They had a ton of stuff still available. I paid $66.xx for over $450 worth of clothes! :cheesy:

Can you do that - use the 15% off coupon from the survey along with the $10 or $15 off coupon this weekend?

If so, I'll definitely wait! :)

Yes I think so, I am sure going to try, all they can do is say No. But I have never had any trouble using the 15% off. Cross your fingers and I say give it a try!