Endless Shoes Free OverNite Shipping! Items shipped from $1.90

DezaRay24

*BORROWED*

Endless Shoes Free OverNite Shipping!

http://www.endless.com/b/sale/ref=topnav_sale_h/?type=sale&onsale=1

From now through February 28th Overnight Shipping is *negative* $5. That's right, until 11:59 p.m. EST February 28th we'll take five dollars off your order for the privilege of shipping overnight to you. We are serious. Enjoy the special promotion--starting on March

1st you can again enjoy our day-in and day-out offer of FREE Overnight Shipping

They have some Barbie Slippers that come to $1.90 after shipping discounts.

I couldn't find anything I liked that was under $100 :( And OMG! Did you see the prices on the purses?!?!?!?! Maybe I'm just cheap, but I'll stick to my Target clearance deals!!! :yup:

I don't buy shoes for my kids online because I like to take them to Stride Rite where I can have them measured. I'm just weird like that I guess.

So..this wasn't a great deal for me, but it sounds like it will be for some of you! :)

I placed an order yesterday after seeing this post, and my shoes were delivered this morning in less than 24 hours... now that's great customer service! I highly recommend this website.

I'm so excited, I have wanted these forever and this is the cheapest I've ever seen them!

$18.98 with overnight shipping :D

Here's what I got:http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000FNLY5W.01._SCTZZZZZZZ_SS110_.jpg

Guest JustMeDiana

Just got a pair of Barbie slippers for 1.90 thanks! They were Out of Stock the other day.

They are out of stock again:(