Need help with a search!! Please - 3 Doors Down self-titled CD

Hi guys I have been trying to find a CD that is out of print. Only 2,000 copies were made. I am not very good with Google and I was wondering what is the best way to put this in to get what I want! It's a CD that came out in 97-98 by 3 Doors Down and it's self-titled. Very rare. Sometimes it pops up on eBay but not often. Any ideas of how to search?

Thanks,

Heather

according to the 3 doors down site:

After selling 12 million albums since their debut in 2000, 3 Doors Down are releasing their third studio album entitled Seventeen Days (Republic/Universal) on February 8, 2005. The album, recorded at Ocean Way Studios in Nashville, Tennessee and produced by Johnny K (Finger 11, Disturbed) features twelve original songs including the road weary ballad "Landing In London" which features Bob Seeger.

I wonder how they sounded in the nineties...

according to the 3 doors down site:

I wonder how they sounded in the nineties...

A few of the songs from the first cd is actually on the second cd. This thing is really scarce.I did save a search and post a wanted notice on eBay.Thanks for the tip y'all.I love them. They have the number 1,2,and 3 slot in my expedition. In order of course!One of the other slots ALWAYS has a Robert Earl Keen cd in it and the other 2 change often!

you could also try places like Record and Tape traders. They might know or have contacts for people that would have this cd

Alot of times people just dont know what cds they have and take them to places liek record and tape traders to sell without knowing they are limited addition