Eckerd deals

asilenceblossom

This week, Eckerd has Colagate toothpaste for 99 cents after use of their in-add coupon. Use that coupon with your manufaturer coupons and get free or cheap toothpaste. I got two packages of toothpaste for free after using 2 in-add coupons and two 1 dollar-off coupons.

I tried using a 2.50 off 2 tubes coupon at another Eckerd and the cashier wouldn't let me because she said that it exceeded the amount that I was paying per tube of toothpaste. I will re-visit another Eckered this week, this time buying an extra tube of toothpaste so that the coupon will come off. I will end up paying 50 cents for three tubes of toothpaste.

They also have Irish Spring soap (3 pack) for 99 cents and there was a coupon in this Sunday's paper for 30 cents off.

You can also get free deodorant (speed stick 24/7) by using the Eckerd in-add coupon and this past Sunday's 1 dollar off coupon.

This week, Eckerd has Colagate toothpaste for 99 cents after use of their in-add coupon. Use that coupon with your manufaturer coupons and get free or cheap toothpaste. I got two packages of toothpaste for free after using 2 in-add coupons and two 1 dollar-off coupons.

I tried using a 2.50 off 2 tubes coupon at another Eckerd and the cashier wouldn't let me because she said that it exceeded the amount that I was paying per tube of toothpaste. I will re-visit another Eckered this week, this time buying an extra tube of toothpaste so that the coupon will come off. I will end up paying 50 cents for three tubes of toothpaste.

They also have Irish Spring soap (3 pack) for 99 cents and there was a coupon in this Sunday's paper for 30 cents off.

You can also get free deodorant (speed stick 24/7) by using the Eckerd in-add coupon and this past Sunday's 1 dollar off coupon.

Cool! I thought about trying that with the free toothpaste. There's an Ecerd by the blockbuster i go to. I'll be stopping in there to try it out! Thank u!!

I think I did this right - I bought:

2 colgate toothpastes - used in-store coupon and mfgrs coupon

softsoap - mfgrs coupon

2 speed stick deodorants - in store and mfgrs coupons

irish spring soap - mfgrs coupon

all small and mighty - mfgrs coupon

7 products and my receipt says 9 coupons so I don't recall what the other 2 coupons were for since they weren't scanning the cashier had to manually input them

before coupons $14.41

after coupons $7.02

I didn't really need any of this stuff (yet) but I wanted to see my savings.

Heading to Kroger and CVS sometime this week - want to keep reading these posts first.

Here's my buy for the day...

2 colgate toothpaste

2 colgate toothbrushes

2 lady speed stick deodorants

I used the in-ad coupons for each, plus...

2 $1/1 colgate toothpaste

1 $1/2 colgate toothbrushes

1 $1/2 speed stick

total before tax was $1.98

the bottom of the receipt says I saved $9.98 in coupons :banana:

I think I did this right - I bought:

2 colgate toothpastes - used in-store coupon and mfgrs coupon

softsoap - mfgrs coupon

2 speed stick deodorants - in store and mfgrs coupons

irish spring soap - mfgrs coupon

all small and mighty - mfgrs coupon

7 products and my receipt says 9 coupons so I don't recall what the other 2 coupons were for since they weren't scanning the cashier had to manually input them

before coupons $14.41

after coupons $7.02

I didn't really need any of this stuff (yet) but I wanted to see my savings.

Heading to Kroger and CVS sometime this week - want to keep reading these posts first.

You have 9 coupons because you used 7 mfr and 2 store coupons :)

I just returned from another trip to Eckerd. I got 2 tubes of Colgate and a Softsoap hand wash for a total of 12 cents.

I used:

1 mfr.coupon for 2.50 off purchase of 2 Colgate toothpastes

1 mfr. coupon for 35 cents off the Softsoap hand wash

1 Eckerd in-ad coupon that took 1 dollar off EACH of 2 tubes of toothpaste.

You scored big time!

Yup, I did! I rarely luck out to that extent, but I will take it when I do! It is strongly dependant on who is at the register at that time. When the woman at the register started scrutinizing my coupon, I didn't think that she would accept it...but she did! Phew!

I am going to post a new deal at Walgreens in a moment. Look for it

Ok, I see what I did differently. I bought 2 tubes of toothpaste but I only used two coupons. I used one in-ad and one mfr. So you can use more than 1 coupon per item or does it vary by stores? And that should be my last question. I want to get this right before I head to CVS - every penny counts these days.