Memory Foam 1-inch Mattress Topper - $36.79 + $2.95 Shipping @ Overstock.com

Brad

I wonder how much a 1 inch one will help. We have the 3 inch and LOVE it. When we visit my mom her guest bed is sooo hard we miss our bed. Its bad enough my husband threatens to bring ours from home lol. I don't want to spend much because its a few weekends a month we are there. At this price it might be worth it. Any thoughts?

There is also a great deal on a 1 inch with 2 contour pillows:

( Item #)10193308: Memory Foam 1-inch Mattress Topper with Contour $49.99 with $1.00 shipping. With the 8 % dicount it came to $46.99

$1.00 shipping good for the weekend only.

I wonder how much a 1 inch one will help. We have the 3 inch and LOVE it. When we visit my mom her guest bed is sooo hard we miss our bed. Its bad enough my husband threatens to bring ours from home lol. I don't want to spend much because its a few weekends a month we are there. At this price it might be worth it. Any thoughts?

I think it depends on what you're used to. I have two 3-inchers on top of each other and it's WONDERFUL. My parents have a 1.5" on their bed and when I sit on it I can't even tell that there's any memory foam at all. It's what they're used to though, so they say they can tell a big difference by having it there.