Great Savings at Nickelodeon Hotel. Orlando Fl.

ellen zachariia

Just wanted to pass along a great vacation deal. The Nickoledeon Hotel in Olrando Fl. is running a "NIck Fun" discount from April 15-Sept 25th. Prices start at $129 a night for a single room and $149 for a two room family suite. The best part is you pay for two nights you get the third night free. These rooms usually go for about 250-350 a night.

Go to www.nickhotel.com or the holiday inn sight. You can also call the number on the web site and ask for the "Nick Fun" special.

Heard the hotel is great and there is lot's to do on property. We are probally going to go to Universal Studios.

Forgot to mention that they have a free shuttle to Universal Studios, Disney theme Parks and Sea World.

Averaged out the price with tax and resort charge and it comes out to $119 a night . Plus kids five and under eat free with a paying adult.

Heard the hotel is great and there is lot's to do on property. We are probally going to go to Universal Studios.

Forgot to mention that they have a free shuttle to Universal Studios, Disney theme Parks and Sea World.

Averaged out the price with tax and resort charge and it comes out to $119 a night . Plus kids five and under eat free with a paying adult.

Ugh! This is where we really wanted to stay when we went back. Alas, unless some miracle happens, we will not be able to go this year. Oh well, we go a month before these prices kick in anyways.

The also have this offer:

Celebrate Your Birthday on Your Birthday

Celebrate your birthday on your birthday at the Nick Hotel, and we’ll let you stay for FREE* on your special day – whatever day that is. During 2007, your birthday night is free with the purchase of two nights. Ask for code IDOTHBDA.

For rates and availability, Call 1-800-905-8206.

*Offer includes one free night, per two paid nights. Non-refundable prepayment required at time of booking. Proof of birthday required at check-in, i.e. birth certificate, identification card and/or passport. May not be combined with any other offer or promotion. No cash value. Based on availability.

I checked and my confirmation says 149 a night for two nights plus 60 resort fee for the three days. Try calling the 800 number listed above or 1-407-387-5437. You need to ask for the "Nick Fun" package when you call.

The breakdown of the room is 360 plus tax divided by 3 nights is roughly 120 a night.

I've stayed there in '05, and the kids loved it, especially the bunk beds and the pools.

If you are doing character meal at disney - skip the Nick one! kids eat free not as good a deal as it seems since it is so expensive - find regular resteraunt - not on theme park property - much better deal.

Lots of fun stuff to do. We've stayed at one of the Value Disney hotels on another stay - stuff around the hotel was fun (not as cool as the nick pools tho) but the Nick rooms win hands down for decor.

We are going there to celebrate my DD 2nd b-day and she loves Dora the Explorer. We live in S. Fl. so we will probally just hang out at the hotel most of the time and go and visit either sea world or univeral studios one day.

We did book a character breakfast so that she could specifically see Dora.

I do agree if you are going to Disney attractions stay on Disney parking. The rooms are much smaller but you really do not spend much time in them anyway. If going to Disney I say get the cheapest room on property you find and spend your money on other things.

I have to say that Nick beat all others hands down according to my 2 10 year olds. With 11 slides between the 2 pools, game room, getting slimed by the pool, etc, they had a blast. We live 2-3 hours away and go a few times a year, usually staying on Disney property or near Downtown Disney. This is now the requested place to stay by far. This is an incredible deal, I think we payed 275 per night. There are also Playstations in their rooms, bur overall the suites are small. (All rooms are suites). I will book this, and didn't even have plans! You simply can't beat this price! Thanks so much OP!

We went to the Nick Hotel last September and the kids loved it. We only live about an hour away so we really went to take advantage of all of the amenities at the hotel. We went to Downtown Disney before checking in but once we got to the hotel we didn't leave until we checked out. They have activities that the kids can participate in (some for a fee), they had a show at night and my kids just loved everything at the pool. We arrived on Labor Day and stayed for two nights. It wasn't very crowded but a friend of mine who went on a weekend during the summer said the lines for the slides were so long that they left a day early.

My daughter is also a huge Dora fan. We went to the character breakfast the first morning to see Dora and the kids all loved it. The second morning they just assumed we were going to see Dora again so we went back to the character breakfast and they got to see Dora and Blue. The rooms are great - we're a family of 5 and the separate kids area (it's not an actual room but has a curtain across the doorway) worked great for us. My daugher loved sleeping in the bunk bed.

I would definitely recommend this hotel if you're going to stay there and take advantage of all they have to offer. I agree with the previous post that if you're going to do Disney and you're not going to be in the room you might be better off with a cheaper room someplace else.

For those people who either live in Florida or travel here a lot, remember this is the last weekend you can get the "buy one day, come back all year free" passes from Sea World and Bush Gardens. It's a really awesome deal, I get it every year. No black out dates and $60 for an annual pass!